I am leaving my wife...

by fulano 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

When I read strings like this I always wonder where the person is & how are they doing. Thanks so much for checking in here and I'm glad to hear the good report.

Sounds like you spent some time on the wild side after breaking free. How's everything going now?

Doc

• fulano
    fulano

Thanks for your kind postings! No I am not sad anymore. Happy as one could be, accepting things like not seeing my familie anymore, exept my brother who lives close to me and who also left the org. That sometimes frustrates when you see other families united, but that's how it is.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Happy endings are a good thing.

• fulano
    fulano
    When I read strings like this I always wonder where the person is & how are they doing. Thanks so much for checking in here and I'm glad to hear the good report.

Sounds like you spent some time on the wild side after breaking free. How's everything going now?

Doc

Hi Doc. Thanks for your good thoughts. I was just reading my old posts. We are still very, very happy. We retired to a tropical island where I once served, happy she is not interested in religion at all, askes me a lot about the bible though. We Are dedicated to literature, nature and the beach. Our daughter starts her studies here...

• Hecce
    Hecce

Fulano

Just out of curiosity and only if you want to disclose the information:

What happened with the ex?

Thanks

• fulano
    fulano

Good man as I am, I paid here 500 euros a month, for 12 years. Havent heard everything for years from her. I guess she is inactive...a woman hyperactive, doing 170-180 hours a month in a tropical climate. It's sad but it is how it is.

No problem Hecce, thanks for your concern.

• Hecce
    Hecce

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit