getting in..

by zeb 5 Replies latest forum tech-support

• zeb
    zeb

The things that asks for street sign or cars takes longer than it ever did and the pictures do a slow fade to come on and then it does it again.. its a pain this never happened before.

surely once is enough to prove I am not a robot.

• carla
    carla

Yes! the captcha code seems to be working in slow motion and even if you get all the 'cars' (or whatever) it might say that you failed and try again with street signs, ugh.

• amicabl
    amicabl

I'm a bit slow maybe, but I take it that you are signing in to this forum. I use my iPad and I don't sign out which means I can just click right back in whenever. If my wife wants to sneak a look she is more than welcome and I wish she would. she can tap right on favourites in safari and away she goes. We each have our own iPads etc. so we respect each other's privacy and we also have Windows laptops which we don't use any more. I hope this is helpful in some way.

• compound complex
    compound complex

. . . we respect each other's privacy and we also have Windows laptops which we don't use any more. I hope this is helpful in some way. -- amicabl

Since no one else uses my ancient DELL laptop, I remain signed in. Much easier, you're correct.

Some day, when I grow up, I will get an iPad. My current, ever useful and trouble-free notebook consists of paper. The only minor inconvenience is sharpening the pencil.

• steve2
    steve2

We are not fooled at all zeb. Robots are such complainers.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

not all us can remain signed in. family computer do they on purpose hide a little car in the back in a garage? it took me about 20 tries, not really worth my time if I had anything else to do, and not that much to input

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit