Anyone here from Chile? Want to help the exJW cause? Just take out your camera...

by ILoveTTATT2 10 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

This September 17-19, please help the exJW community if you live in Chile, by taking as many pictures and/or videos as you can of the Kingdom Halls. Please let us know if you see flags. And please document it!

All of the evidence known since 2013 (the first year pictures were taken) is that there are at least three different Kingdom Halls which have placed flags, and there is a letter sent to someone trying to "explain away" why the flags are allowed to be placed.

Thanks!

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Please! If you are from Chile, start taking lots of pics tomorrow!

Let's get even more proof of the fact that the Chilean JW's place the flags for their Independence day!

• jwleaks
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Bring on the latest years pics!

I told someone about this and showed them the pics, and they snapped back "those pictures have been fabricated. They are not real!!"

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    Well... I donĀ“t know if things will get complicated with the earthquake... the one that just happened... the 8.3 one
  • wifibandit
  • Mandrake
    Mandrake
    Hey!!! I'm an earthquake proof chilean hahahahahahahaha, well I'm just waking up and feeling the aftershocks of the last night earthquake, we have one of 5.0+ magnitude every hour... Well and about the flag thing, last year I promised that I would take those pictures :) I'm curious if there will be a flag in the HQ too...
  • Mandrake
    Mandrake

I know very well where the halls are so don't need the list :)

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I told someone about this and showed them the pics, and they snapped back "those pictures have been fabricated. They are not real!!"

I also recall my wife saying that you could not trust copies of WT publications posted online because "apostates would change them" to defame the Organization. So I looked many of them up at the KHall library and even bought old WTs and Pubs on ebay. (Oh my! they actually did print that?)

When I first showed her the Sparlock video on youtube she claimed that it must be something produced by apostates to defame the Organization. (Then it was released at the Dist Conv -- HAHA).

BTW -- For all of you dealing with a "stuck-in" spouse: She now says "You do realize, now I'm on the same page as you -- It's a cult!" YES!

Doc

• brandnew
    brandnew
    @mandrake.......ummm how are you and your loved ones? That was a big quake. Hope your all ok.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit