Need some Valentine's Day suggestions

by bikerchic 10 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I did end up going to the dollar store and had a blast got everything I needed, mailed it all off too. I feel good about being able to do it.

Xander:

Do you 'do' Valentine's Day for others not your S.O.?

Well that's what I wondered about, I've got my Sweetie's prezy all picked out, but I wanted to send Valentines to my kids and grandkids. I guess since there were all kinds of cards for Grandkids, Grandparents, Daughters, Sons, Aunts, Uncles and plain old friends along with the usual Lovers cards it tells me that Valentine are for giving to anyone. Hummm something I really didn't know myself, still new at all this! LOL Thanks for your reply.

Valis:

http://www.kinkycards.com

OH MY! They are for my kids and grandkids you silly dufus! I did see something that Craig might like there though! Thanks for the link!

Princess: Wow that made me feel good about what I sent my grandkids, I think they will like it, kids always love candy and a nice card. I just got nice cards for my kids, since they've never had one from me I think they will love getting one! Gotta ease into these holiday, I still haven't got a clue about how to do any of them.........sheese the things we missed out on!

I really appricated everyones suggestions, this will get easier as the years go by eh?

Katie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit