Happy birthday Ken!

• TR
    TR

KEN,

YOU ARE THE MAN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

TR

• Undecided
    Undecided

Thanks for the congrats. I didn't know there were others as old as me here. I still feel OK but see signs of old age now and then, like a few dark spots on my hands, I don't jump off the porch anymore, and that 50 pounds of fertilizer feels like a 100. All those hot young chicks seem like grandkids. I really didn't appreciate being 21 untill I got to be in my sixties. Now if I think of bying a car, I wonder if I will live long enough to get it paid off. It's kind of funny though, sometimes you have to remind yourself that you aren't young still.

I love you folks here. I wish I could meet more of you.

Sorry I didn't make the meetup, I didn't have enough money left to get a cup of coffee.

Ken P.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

67? Ken, you shouldn't worry about your memory going. It isn't going anywhere, it just takes a bit longer to remember at that age.

With all you do around the house, and all the post you make here. I think you are doing just fine.

BTW Happy Birthday!

• Farkel
    Farkel

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEN!!!

AND MANY MORE!

Your friend,

Farkel

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Hi KEN ! In the words of old blue eyes,Frank Sinatra," I hope you live to be 100 yrs.and the last voice you hear is mine.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN. Blueblades

• ISP
    ISP

Hope you have a great day!

Best

ISP

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hAPPY BIRTHDAY''''''' ''''''' ''''''' ************ HAPPY BIRTHDAY********* TELL YOU WHAT I'LL BUY YOU A CAKE FOR THE PARTY !!!!!!YA YA YA ..... BUT I WILL NOT KILL THE BAKER><><><:<: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..... BABY 67......

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ken,

Are you sure you're 67?? Or are you Undecided??????

To Undecided,

Greetings for a Happy Birthday!

From Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

Edited by - ozziepost on 10 February 2003 19:10:49

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit