The Hidden Books

by Kenneson 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Sixteen books of the Bible are hidden in the following paragraph. See how many you can find.

I once made a remark about hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu; keeping some people looking so hard for facts, while for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But truth finally struck home to numbers of readers. To others, it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some real easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. We must admit it usually takes a minister to find one, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. One little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, then get to work. Good luck!

• Valis
    Valis

edited cuz lady Lee has the right idea..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 9 February 2003 15:43:32

• Valis
    Valis

Kenneson...sorry about that mate...didn't mean to be a thread killer...*LOL* Maybe this will give it some mileage..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Thread Killer" class

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

fun stuff - got all 16 of them

I once made a re

mark about hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu; keeping some people lookingso hard for facts, while for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But truth finally struck home to numbers of readers. To others, it was a real job. We want it to be amost fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some real easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. We must admititusually takes a minister to find one, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. One little lady says shebrews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, then get to work. Good luck!

Mark luke kings acts revelation james ruth numbers job amos esther judges titus lamentations hebrews peter

If you highlight the text (blank space) you will see my answers

• gumby
    gumby

Gumby

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Lady Lee,

EXCELLENT!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Aw Valis

when I posted mine I saw you had it too - and all right also

• Valis
    Valis

S'OK Lady Lee...your idea was better than mine and the demons in charge of "the spirit of competition" were guiding me...*LOL* I didn't want to kill Kenneson's thread cuz I saw it first and figured it out. . That would ruin it for anyone else who hadn't seen it or would need more time to look it over.. It just proves that one can learn something from their elders every once in a while...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

oooooo valis - you're not calling "moi" one of your elders now are you?????? It would be a first and hmmmm this could have possibilities

• Valis
    Valis

LL...if we had elders like you I might not mind being a JW...or at least being part of a religion that had real elders that cared because of their life experience, love of others, good advice and not appointment by their good old boy network, or their gender..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit