You tell me, does God give a damn?You tell me , do God give a damn?In one word. . .NO!

by James Mixon 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It's just a matter of luck as to which side of the world you were born on. Fortunately, your and my ancestors ended up settling in the "western world", whether is was to seek religious freedom, wealth (where the streets are made of gold), or even in bondage to the highest bidder. We lucked out.

Either that or God just likes people whose ancestors are mostly European White Folks the best.

Doc

• stillin
    stillin
    This is what sticks in my craw; how can people be expected to concern themselves with spiritual things when they're busy just trying to survive?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Desirous, I guess I can think the slave master,LOL. And that is what I told the wife,

"It's just a matter of luck" when you think about it.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

stillin: My thought also "spiritual things when they're busy just trying to survive", yet

they are the most spiritual minded.

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

You tell me , do God give a damn?

In one word. . .NO!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

That's funny, how did you change my topic or who changed it. A much

better topic I may say. LOL

• Heaven
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

' ..Your thoughts..'

My thoughts exactly. My parents grew up in Canada in the 20's. No electricity, no indoor plumbing. No cars. Water? Go Get some from the well and water the horses while your there. Want to go to town? Harness the horses to the wagon. When you get back make sure their fed and watered. Oh, if you are going to town, there had better be a damn good reason. If your going for something you can carry, you can walk. Sure it's 8 miles uphill back home but going to town is 8 miles downhill, so what are you complaining about?

My grandfather farmed 160 acres, a quarter section, with two oxen, until he died in 1947. Never had anything with a motor. Raised 8 children. Most lived into 80's, some into late 90's. That's years old mister. My Dad always reminded me how easy we have it. He never complained but he sure made me know that the easy life wasn't always here. Another thing he said, 'It's not normal." Always scratched my head at that one. Now we know, our lifestyle is ripping the earth and society apart. He was right, " It's not normal" or at least it shouldn't be. A generation of pansies in North America. Boy, are eyes going to be opened when the world's misery comes to our door.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Esse: you just describe Paradise for JW's....
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Shhhhhhh! We're waking up Perry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit