AlanF Is a Sucker

by onacruse 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Hey Alan...methinks you'll be paying my taxes lest I reveal a real photo of you wearing women's clothing...and she standing right next to you the whole time!...Don't make me do it Alan....Oh the Emperor wears clothes alright, just not men's clothes..*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Blackmail & Extortion" class

• AlanF
    AlanF

I'm curious, Big Tex. What have I said that helped? Give me a call sometime, 970-206-1555 in Colorado.

BeelzeDub, Canada pays me taxes.

Are those Emperor penguins, perchance, plum?

Not that one of me and Dave and Farkel, Valis! Please, please no!

AlanF

• Valis
    Valis

No Alan...far worse...think back ..to standing w/someon'es mother...black and white zebra stripes ring a bell? I'll be expecting a check in the mail or an EFT this afternoon...otherwise your reign as emperor will come crashing down around you in a flame of shame!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Apostate Mafioso" class

• songmistress
    songmistress

Like others here, I saw the title of the post and thought wtf is Craig doing and am I going to have to borrow Xenawarriors thwacker and go over to his house and give him a sound thwacking. I may have to do it anyway cause it sounds like fun.

Hail to Emporer Alan. BTW, I don't pay taxes, but I will give time to the reign. LOL

Cheryl

• Earnest
    Earnest

Ave, Caesar, morituri te salutant

• AlanF
    AlanF

That's one of my favorite pictures, Valis!

"morituri te salutant"? Say what?

AlanF

• onacruse
    onacruse

Earnest:

morituri te salutant

That was great! (morituri te salutamus Latin "we who are about to die salute thee": the salutation of the gladiators to the Roman emperor) Sheesh, Alan, get out one of your 300 dictionaries!

How about rex regnat sed non gubernat?

LOL

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Yes indeedy AlanF they be emperor's

onacruse:

Now we will be inundated by his tergiversational sesquipedalia verba.

Craig

In other words, The Emperor Penguin holds the record for the ability to dive the deepest.

1700 feet! Godsakesalive! What are they going after?

• Earnest
    Earnest

onacruse:

A Freudian slip : morituri te salutant Latin "those about to die salute thee"

(this gladiator has no plans of dying in combat)

Edited by - Earnest on 9 February 2003 6:44:59

• AlanF
    AlanF

I had a whisper of a thought along those lines, Earnest. What's up? Email me if you like.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit