Israel Making Threats?

by Satanus 25 Replies latest forum announcements

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Come on people.

1) The U.S. is not going to abandon Isreal.

2) If it did, Isreal is still more than capable to defend itself (its kicked the shit out of the entire Middle East how many times now...????)

3) Isreal is not going to Nuke Europe (Germany maybe...LOL)

4) The Jews do not control the U.S. nor do the slavs, poles, english, french, japanese, chinese, blacks, columbians, etc..etc..etc...etc..

5) The Swedes control the U.S.!! Get it right! You are our slaves! Bow down!

• seawolf
    seawolf

how come stating facts about the jewish influence on politics and economy is viewed as antisemitic and illegitimate?

silly wabbit, you're not supposed to be paying attention to jewish influence!

Edited by - seawolf on 11 February 2003 19:59:17

• Realist
    Realist

crazy,

1) The U.S. is not going to abandon Isreal.
    2) If it did, Isreal is still more than capable to defend itself (its kicked the shit out of the entire Middle East how many times now...????)
    3) Isreal is not going to Nuke Europe (Germany maybe...LOL)

all agreed.

4) The Jews do not control the U.S. nor do the slavs, poles, english, french, japanese, chinese, blacks, columbians, etc..etc..etc...etc..

nobody says they are the only entitiy ruling the US...but they have a very strong and tramendously unproportional influence. how else do you explain that 50% of clintons stuff were jewish? or the support for israel that does only hurt the average american (financially and security wise)?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yeru

While martin van creveld doesn't hold an israeli govt position, he is a strategist and is a sometime consultant to it's military. In this capacity, he is in position for feedback and contacts. He is a professor in military history at the hebrew university in jerusalem. He has written 12 books on military history, particularly with regard to israel, as you may know. I understand that he is recommended reading in the american military. What he said is certainly within the list of options for sharon, should events hinder israel's geopolitical progress.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 13 February 2003 4:47:33

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

It is well known that the majority of stakeholders in american media companies are jewish. It is well known
    that the majority of the entertainment industry is owned and controlled by jewish americans. The same is true
    about banking, finance, insurance and the medical fields.

There were over 400 jewish americans in top government positions during the clinton years, and this
    administration has not strayed too far from that path. It is also known that for every one dollar in aid spent on
    americans, over 16 dollars is spent in aiding isreal.

There is definitely and unhealthy, disproportional and unholy relationship between america and isreal. It is so
    overlapping, that one wonders if america isn't really an isreali colony? Should the arabs ever recapture total
    control over palestine, the isrealis could easily resettle safely in america, right? What stands in their way?

I for one am tired of this government's support for isreal. I am sadly horrified by the holocaust, but it did NOT
    take place in america. I don't understand why it is america's responsibility to keep making up for it since the
    end of WWII? I would think that the tragedy of the holocaust would enlighten not only the observers, but also
    the victims themselves so that it could never reoccur. However, look at the current palestinian situation.

In my mind, Ariel Sharon is a war criminal and I long to see him tried before the international community. There
    are many more like him in NYC, Hollywood and of course Isreal. Militant zionists who now believe force is
    the only way to prevent a future tragedy. They are only guaranteeing such a future for themselves and
    those that support them.

It is incredible to ponder over who the real imperialists are in this modern age. While everyone thinks its the
    ugly americans who wish to continue dominating the world scene, I have my suspicions. I look back at
    history and I see it differently.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

It is well known that the majority of stakeholders in american media companies are jewish. It is well known
    that the majority of the entertainment industry is owned and controlled by jewish americans. The same is true
    about banking, finance, insurance and the medical fields.

There were over 400 jewish americans in top government positions during the clinton years, and this
    administration has not strayed too far from that path. It is also known that for every one dollar in aid spent on
    americans, over 16 dollars is spent in aiding isreal.

There is definitely and unhealthy, disproportional and unholy relationship between america and isreal. It is so
    overlapping, that one wonders if america isn't really an isreali colony? Should the arabs ever recapture total
    control over palestine, the isrealis could easily resettle safely in america, right? What stands in their way?

I for one am tired of this government's support for isreal. I am sadly horrified by the holocaust, but it did NOT
    take place in america. I don't understand why it is america's responsibility to keep making up for it since the
    end of WWII? I would think that the tragedy of the holocaust would enlighten not only the observers, but also
    the victims themselves so that it could never reoccur. However, look at the current palestinian situation.

In my mind, Ariel Sharon is a war criminal and I long to see him tried before the international community. There
    are many more like him in NYC, Hollywood and of course Isreal. Militant zionists who now believe force is
    the only way to prevent a future tragedy. They are only guaranteeing such a future for themselves and
    those that support them.

It is incredible to ponder over who the real imperialists are in this modern age. While everyone thinks its the
    ugly americans who wish to continue dominating the world scene, I have my suspicions. I look back at
    history and I see it differently.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit