New Tax Form!

by pr_capone 11 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Edited by - pr_capone on 6 February 2003 18:58:36

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

And I thought all the lefties were whingeing about tax CUTS - silly me!

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

What's really scary about that is that there are some out there who find that perfectly acceptable, even desirable.

Mike.

• ring
    ring

LOL, it almost says that now

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

ROLF!! That did make me laugh!rofl

Sad part is my father pays nearly 50% tax plus all the taxes one pays when purchasing food, clothes, electric, gas,..etc.....etc....etc.

{{{{{{hugz}}}}} for my daddy.Hug

• Oreopandabear
    Oreopandabear

Thanks for the laugh!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I had one here but with the Canada tax system. You have so many people wanting to get into your pockets, whether it be the tax man, sales person or religion. I don't mind paying taxes as long as its going to proper social programs. I just hate paying for things that only benefit the few. Like for instance up here where I live they want to bring in the 2010 winter Olympics. For who's benefit?? Just so the rich have a party at tax payers expense. Everyone wants all the benefits of a government programs but when it comes to paying for it they all complain. I find those that complain the loudest are the ones that have their hand out for government assistance. We can't have it both ways.

Will

• dottie
    dottie

OMG pr...that's hilarious!!!!

Does that mean that us canuckers have to send you our pitiful dollar as well???

Dottie

• Francois
    Francois

You like this situation? Keep voting democrat.

The democrat party has stated that ALL the money belongs to them, and they have a technical phrase for the amount that they "let" you keep. Can't remember what that is right now, but there is such a phrase.

Think about it this way. There must be a medium of exchange in modern economics. Four hundred years ago, it was fine if you wanted to trade fifty pounds of uncarded wool for, say, twenty pounds of smoked fish. The goods traded amounted to the medium of exchange and it was called barter.

Now, however, can you imagine trading two tons of smoked fish for a Honda Prelude? No way. So we have a medium of exchange and it's refered to as currency. Government currency. The government makes all the pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, dollars, fives, tens, twenties...you get the picture. In a way, then, the government DOES own the medium of exchange, thus in a perverted sort of way the government DOES own all the money. And it lets you keep some of it. This is especially a mantra of the democrat party.

The government, in my mind, crosses over the moral, ethical line when it attempts to tax bartered goods. They didn't make the smoked fish, the uncarded wool, or any other element in the transaction, but they claim the right to tax it. I have news for the government. You want to tax my barter transactions? Kiss my ass. If you think I'm kidding, examine the tax form. The question is right on there: did you trade any goods and services during the tax year? That is, did you barter anything (IF so, we the government are going to tax it.)

Anyway, like I said, You like this system where the government feels it's got the right to tax even your barter transactions? Keep voting democrat.

My two ounces of smoked fish,
    francois

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I have no problem with taxes as long as its going to programs that benefit all of us. Like the police, fire department, hospitals etc. I do have a problem when it goes to bailing out big corporations etc.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit