I just found another company on which the Watchtower is a shareholder:
MUTUAL FUND TRUST , located in: 522 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York 10036
The WT is listed as a shareholder under the name of:
WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY OF PENNSYLVANIA
ATTN TREASURERS OFFICE
DOMESTIC CASH MANAGEMENT
25 COLUMBIA HTS BROOKLYN NY 11201-1300
Percentage held: 5.51%
THE FUND'S OBJECTIVE:
The Fund aims to provide the highest possible level of current income while still maintaining liquidity and preserving capital.
THE FUND'S MAIN INVESTMENT STRATEGY The Fund invests in high quality, short-term money market instruments which are issued and payable in U.S. dollars. The Fund principally invests in:
- high quality commercial paper and other short-term debt securities, including floating and variable rate demand notes of U.S. and foreign corporations
- debt securities issued or guaranteed by qualified banks. These are:
U.S. banks with more than $1 billion in total assets, and foreign branches of these banks - foreign banks with the equivalent of more than $1 billion in total assets and which have branches or agencies in the U.S.
- other U.S. or foreign commercial banks which the Fund's adviser, J.P. Morgan Fleming Asset Management (USA) Inc. (JPMFAM (USA)), judges to have comparable credit standing - securities issued or guaranteed by the U.S. government, its agencies or instrumentalities.
The Fund invests only in U.S. dollar denominated securities that have the highest possible short-term rating from at least two national rating organizations, or one such rating if only one organization rates that security.
The Fund seeks to maintain a net asset value of $1.00 per share.
WHO MAY WANT TO INVEST?:
THE FUND IS DESIGNED FOR INVESTORS WHO:
- WANT AN INVESTMENT THAT STRIVES TO PRESERVE CAPITAL
- WANT REGULAR INCOME FROM A HIGH QUALITY PORTFOLIO
- WANT A HIGHLY LIQUID INVESTMENT
- ARE LOOKING FOR AN INTERIM INVESTMENT
- ARE PURSUING A SHORT-TERM GOAL.
THE FUND IS NOT DESIGNED FOR INVESTORS WHO:
- ARE INVESTING FOR LONG-TERM GROWTH
- ARE INVESTING FOR HIGH INCOME
REQUIRE THE ADDED SECURITY OF FDIC INSURANCE