Anyone from the San Francisco bay area?

by Introspection 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Prisca
    Prisca

No, I don't live anywhere near SF.

• Introspection
    Introspection

Sure Francoise, the more the merrier. How long are you going to be here for? It would be nice if everyone can get together at the same time.

"It is not so much that you use your mind wrongly--you usually don't use it at all. It uses you. This is the disease." -Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now

• rem
    rem

Thanks for the heads up on this link, Intro. It would be cool to meet some of you guys in person. I've got to have solid dates, otherwise my wife will book all of our weekends up! :)

rem

• Introspection
    Introspection

For some reason when I was reading your message, Rem I thought "he's bringing a date..?" Must be projecting again.

Well, I guess we may plan on more than one meeting too, I had just thought since StephenW is coming it would be nice if everyone can meet.

Alright, I am really flexible - in fact about the only times I couldn't make it is Saturdays (though I could probably make it in the evenings) and preferrably not Tuesday and Thursday nights, though if push comes to shove that is doable. And since I live in the area it doesn't matter which week. Maybe those of you guys who are just in town for a bit can let us know what your schedule is like?

"It is not so much that you use your mind wrongly--you usually don't use it at all. It uses you. This is the disease." -Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now

• Introspection
    Introspection

Sorry Francoise I didn't notice you saying it's for a week. Well Rem if nothing else maybe the three of us can meet at some point. BTW, tomorrow (Sunday 7/8) there is a support group meeting in San Rafael. I know it's short notice but if you're interested look at http://home.jps.net/xjwsfbay/ and call the number.

• rem
    rem

Intro, Francois,

Yeah, that would be cool to get together some time this week. I don't think I'm overly booked this week - and without those meetings at the Kingdom Hall, my schedule is much more flexible now days! :)

rem

PS: You can email me at the address on my profile in case I miss a reply in this thread.

"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so."
    ..........Bertrand Russell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit