BTW I got a job!

by Trauma_Hound 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

By the way, for those of you that don't know already, I got a job! Actually pays better than my last job, that I got laid off at.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

WTG TH!

May I ask what kind of work you will be doing at your new job? Is it something you like doing?

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

CONGRATS!!!!

• blondie
    blondie

Wow, TH. Maybe I should get laid off. Do you think you were too secure to check around. Even when I like my job, I'm always checking the ads and going on an interview about twice a year. I got the job I'm in now that way and I ended up making 25% more than my old job. Sometimes the grass IS greener on the other side of the fence.

Is it photography?

Blondie

• AlanF
    AlanF

Awright, TH!

Now don't do anything dumb and get fired.

AlanF

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Very Cool T_H!!! Congratulations!! Handshake

Welcome back by the way!!Clap

Ciao 4 now,Bye

U_R HeartPeace:butterflytwo: (Butterfly)

P.S. Whats your new job?Buy My Prints Please

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

No I'm a Senior Qaulity Assurance Engineer, basically this job is actually easier than my last, even though I have the same title, this is more focused and organised, at my last job, I was a dev, go between support and development, beta lead, software consultant (went to the east coast a couple of times and chicago), and the CEO/Presidents whipping boy. Though it was quit fun to say, I got paid to bug the president of the company, I litterly did, since he was one of the main developers. Oh wanted to add, ya I like doing it, I like the satisfaction of knowing I found something before a customer did. It always irritated the heck out of me, buying a piece of software, and it having so many holes in it, you could drive a truck through it.

edited to add little more:

Edited by - Trauma_Hound on 6 February 2003 0:13:48

• Solace
    Solace

Congratulations Traumahound!!!

God its nice to hear good news!!! Thanks for sharing!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

CONGRATS, TH and good luck or break a leg or whatever the politically correct term is these days

• Robdar
    Robdar

Congratulations, Charlie. I knew you would land on your feet.

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit