To ALL EX-JEHOAGIES SCHMITNESSES esp. N.W. AREA

by VeniceIT 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

riz,

you and nate want to have early coffee Thursday morning? Name the place.

carmel

• riz
    riz

I'm just throwing this out there again.

riz

• unanswered
    unanswered

carmel-i haven't been on since yeaterday morning, so i just now saw your response. thursay morning sounds great! i'll talk it over with riz and send you an email.:)-nate

• TR
    TR

riz and all,

I would love to join in on your festivities. Spokane is about 285 miles from Seattle, so I could probably swing it for a weekend. I also have a friend that lives in Federal Way that I want to visit. He's an exDub, but still anal, erring on the side of the WTS. He doesn't want anything to do with xJW forums. Scared of what he'll learn, I guess.

Anyhoo, I'd love to be there. If it's on a weekend, that would be perfect.

TR

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hi Nate/Riz,

I'm off to Astoria today but will check my e-mails this evening. You can send me a message at < [email protected]> regarding where we can have a cup of morning jo! In the event you want to give directions, the phone number here is 503-645-8060. If not, I'm pretty good at following written ones!

cheers,

carmel

• riz
    riz

TR,

Yes it will definately be on a weekend. We are shooting for the last half of May. Woohoo! Thanks for being up for the commute. It's going to be a long drive for most of us, but well worth it I'm sure.

Carmel,

Sounds like a plan!

riz

• Mulan
    Mulan

Okay, I might be interested too. Let me know Venice, on the details.
    I live just North of Seattle. Venice knows.

• riz
    riz

Hi Mulan,

I hope you are able to come! The more the merrier!

riz

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Yes I do Mulan, good to see you around, was getting a bit worried, not much just a bit!

I'll let you know what we decide K!

WHOO HOOO I'm so EXCITED!!!

Venice

• Mulan
    Mulan

I've not been posting because of some other issues I'm dealing with. Hard to believe that I am not on this computer all the time, isn't it? I am having to make some big changes, work wise, and it takes lots of time to start over. I will stll pop in from time to time, but not like I used to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit