Do YOU answer the door now?

by christopherceo 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I gladly await the day that they knock on my door!!!!!!!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

If they came to my door, I'd ask them:

"Hey, where's my pizza....I specifically ordered a pizza!"

No pizza? Close the door.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I have been out of the org. for 18+ years now, and have had my door knocked on 1 - count it 1 time in all those years.....I answered. But, that was 6 years ago, so I don't know what I would do today.

• DblOSmith
    DblOSmith

lol, that's so wrong. lol, Bad, Ray. Bad.

• JH
    JH

I think we are alike. I never answer the door, because I know what they want. If only they would come as friends, but no they come as cops.

• christopherceo
    christopherceo

Rayzorblade, that is a trip with the pizza, that would be cool. I bet I could do it with a straight face too, until I close the door. Good suggestion.

christopherceo

• mouthy
    mouthy

>>>foot tapping foot >>>>tapping waiting for them to come to my door !!! Oh please Lord send them to my door >>>> I want them to come so badly.......If any Dubs are on this list. Please count me as a back call- You could get LOADS of time in with me.... In fact I could promise you everlasting time....

• freedom96
    freedom96

I would look first. If I knew these witnesses (unlikely) I would not answer. If they were witnesses that I did not know, I would answer, and give them something to think about.

• Brandy5
    Brandy5

Well I've lived here for nine years. I've been called on only twice. The last time two sisters came. I told them that I was no longer a silent lamb but a roaring lion and if they would like to discuss the way my daughter's case was handled I would be happy to talk to them.

They looked at each other and the one talking said "I think that I should come back with my husband. He is an elder. I said fine I'll take him on anytime. That was months ago. I guess that he did not want to get me started. lol

brandy

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I haven't answered my own door in YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even answer my phone!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit