Dropping by...

by Mimilly 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

... to say hello to one and all.

I received a couple emails last night from a couple of posters here wondering how I'm doing. Happy to say, much better than before. I managed to catch the flu and was out of it for a few weeks - working at a call center is comparable to working at a germ factory.

I haven't dealt with 'hubby'. Out of sight, out of mind is fine for me when it comes to him. I actually have a new guy in my life, a real sweetheart. We've agreed to keep things noncommital. He lives across the street from work so with the weather here, I've been staying there when going home is treacherous.

My girls are doing great. Shelene has her braces finally. Beth decided to get her butt signed by a band last weekend. ... sheesh. Permanent marker no less!

I haven't been online very much, nor on the site - but would like to say hello to all those I've missed meeting and greeting.

For those nearest and dearest to me (and you all know who you are), big hugs and kisses. While I haven't been here, I carry you with me, and there are many times those thots of you carry me.

love and hugs,

Mimilly/Salem of the can't wait for Spring to arrive class

• Matty
    Matty

Yeah! Great to hear from you at last Mimilly and great to hear things are going better for you - you are really missed here honey!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Great to hear from you! I was wondering how you were doing, and it sounds like you're doing fine! May the sun shine on you perpetually.

Nina

• ugg
    ugg

hi mimilly,,,,,,it is so nice to hear from you.....i hope all continues on the up side....you have been through so much....keep in touch when you can.....thinking of you...((((((((((((( mimilly ))))))))))))

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

((((((((((((((((((((((Mimilly)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Good to know all is well with you.

Andee

• Been there
    Been there

(((((((((((((Mim)))))))))))))))

Thanks for checking in, ya know I was worried about you! So glad to hear you got a new sweetheart. Helps take the tart out of the old sweetheart. Glad to hear the girls are well, except the butt thingy, hey it washes off (eventually). It'll be something she can tell her grandkids. Spring is only 6 weeks away so hang on. Take care and keep in touch.

Edited by - Been There on 4 February 2003 13:11:0

• Matty
    Matty
    Beth decided to get her butt signed by a band last weekend. ... sheesh. Permanent marker no less!

I guess it's not the fact that she had her butt signed, I supposed you're more concerned about when and where she decides to show it off!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((((((((((((((((((((Salem))))))))))))))))))

good to hear from you, gal!

Life goes on and I'm glad you are still thinking of us. I'm still thinking of you and hoping that you are really moving on with your life. That's wonderful.

Please keep stopping by and telling us you are OK (whatever ok is )

Hugs,

j2bf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit