Frederick W. Franz and September 5, 1975

by StarTrekAngel 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StarTrekAngel
  • Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

I think this audio should be the October Broadcast!

Why not? It fits right in with all the current kookiness coming from "the voice of GOD" (read: Guardians of Doctrine).

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    LOL. Yes. What I found shocking is the person posting it. I believe he or she is the site admin. She claims to have put it there for archive purposes. Doesn't it sound ironic?
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    The screams of "apostate lies" have already started pouring in to the post.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

StarTrekAngel,

You could post a comment explaining that it is not an unforgivable sin to be wrong, but it's pretty bad to claim that all must listen to your speculation and accept them as truth...or die.

DD

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

I actually remember that talk, but when you're a teen who dropped out of school, with very little life experience, it sounds very authoritative. And when you see tons of adult people clapping like crazy, you say to yourself, surely all these adult people can't be wrong. We as kids depended on adult people to help us navigate our way through life. Little did I realized I was in a group of idiotic adults.

That same thing goes with young jws today, they trust their deceived JW adults.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ho-leee shit.

I have seen some next-level denial in my day, but those comments definitely take the taco.

My dad was a f**king elder when I was a kid, and even he admitted to me that it had happened.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    Wow, thanks for posting the link.
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Go check out this other one, apparently from the December 2015 WT

http://www.jw-archive.org/post/127866869178/new-light-the-inspired-word-of-god-can

• millie210
    millie210

I dont know who that James Thomas Rook is but I really like his posts!

I saw you there too StarTrekAngel!

Thanks for sharing this..

I have a really good friend that reads there and has even posted his pics there. I love that he is getting some real truth and it doesnt have to come from me.

(although he gets a little from me - I have to be careful)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit