Happy Anniversary, Eman!

by ozziepost 20 Replies latest jw friends

• dottie
    dottie

E-man & Ozzie Happy Posting Anniversary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even tho I'm still relatively new here I always look forward to your posts!

Congrats!!!!!

Dottie

• Englishman
    Englishman

Gosh!

Thank you all so much.

I've gone all silly now...

Englishman.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

E-man and Ozzie,such a lovely couple.Brings a tear to your eye,LOL! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!! ...OUTLAW

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Eman, I am looking forward to having a glass of warm beer with you, followed by a large helping of spotted dick.

• manon
    manon

Happy Anniversary Englishman & Ozzie.

Manon

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Happy Anniversary Baby gotcha on my MINDHINDDDDDDDDD Happy Anniversary Baby ..... Well anywaysBest posting to the both of you

• somebody
    somebody

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH, ENGLISHMAN AND OZZIE !!!

YOU ARE TWO GREAT GUYS I TELL YA!!!

peace,

somebody......the former Chag from the H20 days

• Jesika
    Jesika

Happy Anniversary to you both!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have enjoyed many of the posts you both have made.

I am sure you have both helped so many, and hope you will continue to help many others.

((((((hugs and kisses)))))))

Jesika

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and sharing in this greeting to Eman.

Eman, me old china, looks like this will be quite a year! Pompey's coming up, almost certain. Now, d'ya think our 'arry will smile? It';ll be good to see him back on Match of the Day.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Pompey's coming up, almost certain.

Ozzie, I really hope so.

This might amuse you: Back in the 60's, when Pompey were playing the old second division, I used to pray that Armageddon would please hold off until Portsmouth had at least got themselves promoted!

In 75 they were in the second division, by the end of the decade they were in the fourth!

But this year is looking hopeful, the top 2 get promoted, the next 4 fight it out for the third place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit