Syrian crisis (part 2)

by username 13 Replies latest social current

• username
    username

Well my friends its time to kiss our arses good-by. Our UK prime minister is in his infinite wisdom is on a war footing against Assad. It is being reported over on sky news.

Camaron and his pall Obama created civil unrest in Syria, which in turn has Syrians fleeing due to the UK and the US bombing Syria, then they have the absolute nerve to say it is syrias falt thus we now need to go to war. Meanwhile Putin is setting up bases in Syria to support Assad....This is not going to end well!

Well done Camaron, I applaud you for using a dead toddler and several thousand fleeing Syrians to benefit your own personal political agenda! Well done for creating a false flag scenario to get the public on side to go to war. Well done to you for the shit that will surely hit the fan. Let's all stand applaud this Etan posh boy fool!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I haven't got a TV licence ... is this true? Cameron going to war with Assad?! What the f**k is wrong with this guy?! He droned a couple of jihadis and was doing great, now this?

Britain should hold its nose and work with Assad, IMO. He's a nasty b*****d but at least he knows how to deal with jihadist scum. Also, Britain opposing Putin makes me nervous.

Well done Camaron, I applaud you for using a dead toddler and several thousand fleeing Syrians to benefit your own personal political agenda - DC wasn't the only one, many trendy liberal t0$$pots are just as guilty of this ...

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Human beings ... The scourge of the planet. Fight! Kill! Capitalize! Dominate! Fuck the planet what can we get out of it!
  • username
    username

http://news.sky.com/story/1549683/pmqs-cameron-builds-case-for-action-in-syria

I stopped watching mainstream telly a long time ago. The misinformation from the mainstream news networks is diabolical, propaganda fueled!

• username
    username
    Note the wording in that report. Strong military action! What does that mean? Pummeling a already war torn country even more to its ultimate destruction!
  • Village Idiot
  • username
    username
    That is damn creepy Village Idiot! Actually it reminds me of the assembly dramas lol
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Oh I don't agree with his sexuality kill him. His god is wrong, kill him. His ideology is wrong, kill him. Useless pathetic species. Sometimes I want to scrub my species from my skin.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Oh I don't agree with his sexuality kill him. His god is wrong, kill him. His ideology is wrong, kill him

Congrats, SSC, you've just described ISIS in the most concise manner I've ever read. I wish Russia, UK, USA, al-Assad, Iran, KSA et al. would team up and wipe these savages from the earth ...

• cofty
    cofty

If you don't think there is moral justification for lethal force to stop ISIS then I don't understand your ethics.

Would you walk on by if women and children were being attacked in the street? Sometimes killing bad people is a moral good. Surely this is such an occasion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit