Should We All Go to Memorial- And Partake ?

by Searchin50 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

No. Maneschweitz Kosher wine sucks. They can keep it.

Love, Scully

• mouthy
    mouthy

Personally I think it is disrespectful.... Many at the Kingdom Hell believe this is a ritual to God.I know two that have gone to the memorial & partook. Paul Blizzard went-But he did it because He really believed He was showing Jah-That he now knew he was supposed to take it.( they counted him) but Todd went out of fun When they told him after he should not have taken it- he said Oh he didnt know...I thought the main reason we care about these folks is to help them see the "Lie" But as we all know we are free to do as we please now- If your a Christian -it is to Michael the Arkangel that you are "drinking the cup"with them . Why not go to a real memorial in a Church ( or a exJW Convention & really partake ) As We are told we should by God. "Do this ALL of you(yes my 2 cents again)

• heathen
    heathen

Actually I am thinking seriously going (even tho I was never a dub) and bringing some milk and cookies in my breif case , patiently wait for them to start passing the emblems then start munching .lol who's with me????????????????????

• La Capra
    La Capra

NO WAY!!!!

I am going to a real seder, where I can drink more than a sip, and eat more than a bite. It's gonna be a PARTY!!!!
    Shoshana

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Only if I get my own bottle of wine,my own brick cheese with a box of stone wheat thin crackers.And they give ScoobySnax an enema up on stage,LOL!...OUTLAW

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Great idea Heathen. However, it will probably draw quite a few heads, all that munching. By the way Heathen have you found a Russian bride yet?

Sincerely,

Athanasius

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

OUTLAW....... I'm the nurse here, and believe me, I do the enema thing better.

• ISP
    ISP

I wouldn't like to put there figures up!

Anyway they don't seem to need much help with cocking the partakers figures up! It went up last year!

ISP

• heathen
    heathen

Athanasius-- I really have given the russian bride thing some thought but have decided to be a little more causious . I am very displeased with what I've run across in the US so who knows I may give it a try.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Hi Heathen. I am currently dating a Russian lady, actually she is Ukrainian. She has lived in the US for six years and knows that most Americans are not rich and that the streets are not paved with gold. She didn't speak English before she came to this country, but she has learned enough so that we can communicate quite well. Though I have to explain American Idiom to her, and she writes down my explaination for future use. She is fun to be with as she is very open to learning new things. I don't know where our relationship will lead, but she isn't seeing me because I am rich. She knows that I am just a regular middleclass American. My recommendation is that if you want to date a Russian woman, find one who has lived in this country for a few years. They are wonderful people and I am very happy that they have come to our shores.

Best of luck in your search,

Athanasius

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit