Who has a March 15th mag so they can tell me...

by truthseekers2 5 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseekers2
    truthseekers2

...what lesson my husband's mom is wanting to mail to us? She emailed today and said she wanted to ask if we are still getting any Watchtowers in the mail or if someone brings them to us because in the March 15th magazine is a very good lesson she wishes we would read. I'm just wondering if someone has the mag and can tell us what lesson she is talking about. I might be able to find it at the website. TIA!

• frogit
    frogit

Yes I have this

Watchtower March 15 2003

"In This Issue"

3 The Day to Remember

4 "Take Courage! I Have Conquered the World"

4 Before and After-Her Life Turned Around

10 Should my Child Go To School?

15 Try to See Others as Jehovah Sees Them

20 The Early Christians and The Mosaic Law

26 The Lips of Truth Will Endure Forever

31 questions From Readers

32 Will Poverty Ever End?

Edited by - frogit on 3 February 2003 12:51:53

Edited by - frogit on 3 February 2003 12:52:29

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

hmmmm.....found the magazine......not quite sure what article your mother in law wants you to see.The study articles seem to be about being patient if we have questions that don't seem to be answered....to wait on Jehovah and not drift away.quote "When Jehovah provides direction by means of his Word,his spirit,and his earthly organization,let us listen carefully.If we do so,Jehovah will bless us...."

Then there is an article "the lips of truth will endure forever".Not quite sure which of these stands out in her mind.They're all mindless drivel.

• frogit
    frogit

15 Try to See Others as Jehovah Sees Them

This is a study article, nice picture of handsome Eliab, next page picture of Jonah being thrown from the ship by men wearing funny hats, Jaws (a shark) down in the bottom corner waiting to swallow Jonah

20 The Early Christians and The Mosaic Law

this the second study article, the centre fold picture of a set to with early Christians, one men hand on heart as if saying what me! as another men points finger at him in a menacing way, with funny looks from the ones watching.

Yes I only look at the pictures

frogit

• truthseekers2
    truthseekers2

Oh gosh, that would be what she is pointing to...

"The study articles seem to be about being patient if we have questions that don't seem to be answered....to wait on Jehovah and not drift away. Quote: ' When Jehovah provides direction by means of his Word, his spirit,and his earthly organization, let us listen carefully. If we do so, Jehovah will bless us....'"

Thanks so much. I'll see if the website has this article even though I will be rolling my eyes while reading it. {sigh}

• outnfree
    outnfree
    "When Jehovah provides direction by means of his Word,his spirit,and his earthly organization,let us listen carefully.If we do so,Jehovah will bless us...."

There you have it! The JW Holy Trinity: "his Word [Jesus Christ], his spirit [active force that directed the Bible writing, etc.], and his earthly organization [speaks for Jehovah himself, right?]"

If we "listen carefully, Jehovah will bless us." Bwahhhhahahahahahahahahah! In your DREAMS!!! While the organization presumptuously keeps equating itself with God Himself, what keeps happening is ungodly, immoral, selfish, and death-dealing results.

Truthseeker,

It's most likely this point

if we have questions that don't seem to be answered....to wait on Jehovah and not drift away.

You know,

those pesky questions about pedophilia in the ranks and not reporting those crimes to the police; the blood fractions, and why we can't save our own lives with our blood but it's okay to depend on others' donating THEIRS so we can use their blood's components; or why it's okay for the Watchtower Society to hook up with the UN "for a library card" [a fabrication, btw] when the UN is part of the same political beast as the Malawi government who wanted the 'friends' to purchase a 25-cent political card (in a one-party state, mind you) and slaughtered, beat and raped them because the Society said they couldn't be loyal to Jehovah and have one of those cards!

grrrrrrrrr!

outnfree (feelin' feisty today)

P.S. They probably should try to "Look at THEMSELVES as Jehovah Does". Some serious introspection would be a GOOD thing.

Edited by - outnfree on 3 February 2003 13:34:19

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit