Sisters and the great tribulation

by Brummie 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

I remember thinking, "I'm bringing my dog, and they can't make me put her outside.

LOL, Wolfgirl. I thought the same thing but included my 7 cats too. No way was anybody going to make me put my critters outside! Thanks for the memories.

Hehe, a couple of weeks ago when they were predicting 7 to 10 inches of snow, I went to the store and yes I bought toilet paper along with various food items.

Brummie, I love this thread. Thanks for posting.

Love,

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 3 February 2003 22:58:38

• Brummie
    Brummie

Well I for one am laughing my socks clean off at every post! We are sooo theocratically minded

ROFLMSO!

Can you imagine heading for the hills to hide with 7 cats, dogs, crates of beer, face cream, countless boxes of toilet rolls, nacho's, rifles, amo, and MP3s etc...this would make for the most interesting recorded apostofest.

What a blast the GT would have been.

Brummie

• wednesday
    wednesday

coffee, the good stuff, like almond mocha-guess it would have to be the instant kind b/c we might not have electricity.A lot of bottled water. toliet paper-lots. My make up bag.A nice body wash. a lot of diet coke.My synthroid, premarin, and klonipin., viocidin, and soma and some ibprofen.Cell phone, and battery radio.cat food( i have 3 cats that i adore.)

Who am i kidding-i'll never make it through.

On the serious side, one thing i use to always hear when i was in my teens and early 20' and we thought the big "A" was coming , was how awful to lose our virginity during persucution .the young sisters did not care if the married sis were raped, after all they had already lost their virginity.

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

wednesday

• SYN
    SYN

Well the Elders informed us that we wouldn't even be able to hang onto our clothes through the Big A.

Considering the ultra-moralistic stance of the Tower on nudity, this was quite a surprise.

But, I wasn't brave enough at my young age back then to ask if we would be allowed to get through the Big A with a G-String or not, as they're small. Oh well.

• Curious Mind
    Curious Mind

Francois, there has to be something newer and better than a BAR does'nt there.

• apple829
    apple829

1. A carton of KOOL Mild 100's

2. A bottle of Jose Cuervo

3. A case of Charmin.

Sherryl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit