How "aboat" those Royals!

by KC_ROYALS 6 Replies latest jw friends

• KC_ROYALS
    KC_ROYALS

WOOHOO! How "aboat" em? Congrats, Kansas City! On to beat the Mets!

• Dunedain
    Dunedain
    Oh YEAH, well "How about those METS", so there, lol.
  • Khaleesi
    Khaleesi
    Ya ay y royals!!!
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

The only ballgame I ever attended was at Shea Stadium (former Met's stadium) to see the NY Mets.

I'm a rootin' for the home team☑

• prologos
    prologos
    Robert MacNeil accent of the Blue Jays, eh?
  • flipper
    flipper

I'm really hoping the Royals will beat New York even though I'm usually a National league fan more so since I'm a huge San Francisco Giants fan. But we beat K.C. last year so I'm rooting for K.C. to seal the deal and take their turn to win it all for the first time since 1985.

Also I have good friends on the board who are big Chicago Cubs fans and were bummed out along with myself that the Cubs didn't make it to the World Series. So I'd like to see K.C. spank New York. But I do tip my hat to the New York Mets- they certainly have the pitching AND the hitting to go all the way - I wouldn't be surprised to see them beat K.C. - they have the talent- but sentimentally I want K.C. I really have no horse in this race I just enjoy good , exciting baseball

• KC_ROYALS
    KC_ROYALS

I will be honest with you ... I know the Mets are good ... really good! But my boys in blue are pretty awesome, and my money is on them! I know they can win this one! And 4 out of the 7 games will be on our turf!

Come to KC and help me cheer them on!!! Go Royals!

#foreverroyal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit