What The Hell Couples

by Clambake 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Clambake
    Clambake

Penny and Leonard

Billy Bob Thorton and Anglie Jolie

Lyle Lovett / Julia Roberts

How many of these what the hell couples did/do you have at your local hall.

I just had words with an elder that looked like comic book guy from the Simpsons who just happens to be married to some bombshell.

Not saying that I really care but or am that vain or anything to write home about, it is just one of the weirder parts of JW world. It is actually quite funny sometimes. So these called spiritual men with really good looking wives and some plain jane pioneer sister can't get a break.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

He's got 12" of spirituality. And big book bag. That's what counts in the organization lol.

The physical defects god will correct in the new order petting zoo. Or not.

• Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    I married an elders great looking daughter, and am happy we ended up fading. If not, the elder pressures would've made me look like crap. LOL!!!
  • Aprostate Exam
    Aprostate Exam
    Many of those ugly a## Bastards think they are good looking too. I would see them looking at my wife and other young sisters. I'd get a kick out of seeing their desperate ploys. I knew a few slow (Sped) sisters that would actually welcome the elders hitting on them. Just sayin......LOL!!
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

LOL. Yeah. Not to say that looks is all that matter but it is a rather strange sight. My wife and I are not necessarily Kent and Barbie but I think what shocks the most is sometimes the difference.

We had a couple like that in our circuit. Some of their close relatives attend our hall to this day. He looked like about 400 lbs and she looked like a goddess. He was deemed a pretty spiritual person so I guess she got talked into it being the best way to pick a mate. We would only see them at assemblies but no matter how many times we saw them, the same question always came to our mind. How do they do it???

I hear word now that she left him and it was a pretty nasty affair. I would refrain from giving details but apparently she left him over a post it note.

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Man, i feel you. there are couple in the hall that sometimes you just say. WTF.....it just bogles my mind. i have told my wife this and she just doesn't say anything. probably a small amount of Cognitive Disonance.

when she was growing up has a witness teen. she said young witnesses and older witness would say they were interested in her.

she never went for any of them...then along came me.....the worldy guy. what i can't figure is....if she was has gun ho about the org back then...why didn't she stay with a witness guy. she sure has hell would have been way out of any of there leagues as she is way to pretty for me.

oh well

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    A lot of really good looking woman are extremely insecure, yet many guys will not hit on them do to their own insecurities. I have found in some case these ugly guys would hit on them since they felt they had nothing to loose anyway and because of the insecurities of the woman they would say yes.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Chalk it up to slim pickings. And women being into themselves, and loving the attention. Attractiveness is about the only thing you've got going for you, as a female witness. It's their only source of power, the only thing they have control of. Marry young and the best you can get before it's too late. If the guy is sweet and attentive and the girl doesn't see anything better on the horizon, he's the one.
  • Londo111
    Londo111
    What's wrong with Penny and Leonard?
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

leonard or Johnny has dated some of the most beautiful women around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit