Forum Statistics for 2002

by Simon 13 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

I remember someone asked a while back about some stats and I promised to provide some. Well, I finally got round to it !

Last year was a busy year and a lot happened. I was looking to see how much the site had grown and found an old topic from mid 2001 where the traffic was 21,000 sessions per week. In the year just past it has gone from around 34,000 to almost 60,000.

The number of threads started per month:

The number of posts per month:

As you can see, even the reduced posting limit I put on in Dec won't shut you all up !! (I'm sure you can see why the limit it necessary as well)

I don't track topc views per month (as opposed to page views) but the topics on the site have now been viewed over 13 million times !

Thank you all for the help and support over the last year. We've had our ups and our downs but we've come throught it all and it's been an interesting time in the exJW world.

• minimus
    minimus

Your welcome.

• dottie
    dottie

((((((((((simon))))))))))

I think I need to thank you for giving me a place to go to vent, be happy and express myself!

thank you thank you thank you

I could type that forever but my fingers would get tired

Dottie

• Beans
    Beans

How do we know these statistics are true? Are there two witnesses to every post?

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOL @ Beans! Yours are the only posts I've ever wondered about...so get that affidavit ready

Wow: 13,000,000 views...that's just incredible. There's just no telling how many 100s or 1000s of people have been helped by just reading the posts, and maybe never join the forum.

Whatever works, eh?

Craig

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Dottie

I could type that forever but my fingers would get tired
    Just copy and paste
  • Simon
    Simon

you're right beans - from now on everyone will have to fill-in and sign a form before viewing a topic.

BTW: the 'Quotes' link should be back at the bottom now.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Onacruse...Why do I get the feeling that YOU are partly responsible for the 35000 posts last month? hummm?

Brummie ("shifting the blame" class)

• kelpie
    kelpie

That is fantastic..

The more viewers the better..

You Rock on Simon.. you are on to something good here.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

13000000 views? Makes me wonder how many hits www.watchtower.org gets... And how many from here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit