Warwick to finish EARLY

by wifibandit 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LV101
    LV101

It's bad news they're able to finish the project at all. Be much more exciting if the property had to be auctioned off.

• Watchtower-Free
  • TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown

"2-3 weeks ago Br Losch came to 'bid' on his 'room' which was specifically designed for him. You probably know this but they aren't really rooms, they are like goddamn apartments. With 2 bedrooms, 2 baths (I think?), a balcony, kitchen, an office and lounge area/living with a tv. Each gb member has one specifically designed for him. So, losch was given a lakeside view room. He rejected the room and said he wanted a fucking mountainside view, what a prick."

If this is true, it is very disturbing.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

FMF: That's only 3 months earlier unless I'm drunk? (I'm drunk)

It's four: Warwick goal finish date is Sept. 2016, moved from Jan 2017.

From September to October is one, to November is two, December three and January four.

Don't attempt math when you've been drinking.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

It's four: Warwick goal finish date is Sept. 2016, moved from Jan 2017.

Since no day of the month is given, it would fall somewhere between 3 and 5 months: Sept 30 to Jan 1 = 3 months and 2 days. Sept 1 to Jan 31 = 5 months less 1 day.

In any case, if it's like their other construction projects have been, the repairs, renovations, and corrections of mistakes will drag on until the big A.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Oubliette - "Don't attempt math when you've been drinking."

I don't recommend it even when sober.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit