Let me get this straight I can greet a stranger who may be ax murderer

by poopie 11 Replies latest jw friends

• poopie
    poopie

Bit I can't greet or say hello to a poor soul at the kh that's df please help me with this.

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS says that under the Law, their were capital crimes that people were put to death for. They say that it is for similar crimes that jws are df'd for. So as the Jews could not talk to executed people, dead, df'd people are as good as dead, can't talk to dead people.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

That's right, you got it. If you are a baptized witness you can greet and talk to anyone on earth including axe murderers and pedophiles but you cannot talk to disfellowshipped JWs.

• karter
    karter

In my old congro there is an elder who is a child rapest. ..apparently he's worthy of double honer while anyone d.fed is as good as dead. Go figure

• Listener
    Listener

Correct, once that newly interested person walks into a Kingdom Hall they require love bombing. The dfd person is a life threatening danger.

• poopie
    poopie

The problem with that reasoning Blondie is if you use this idea of the mosaic law parallel it's not exact ie a thief under the law or a fornication did not Merriit death penalty whereas under Christian arrangmrnt you are df for both sins.

• poopie
    poopie

So basically 4 sins death penalty encouraging others to worship false gods adultery bearing false witness rebelling against your parents.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Bit I can't greet or say hello to a poor soul at the kh that's df please help me with this.

There's nothing to help you on, other than send the WT to hell and do what you feel it's morally right.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

You must remember that the org's teachings on "God's" laws state that they are zip/postcode applicable.

If the d/f'd person lives at your address, "God's" shunning law doesn't apply to you. If the person moves out into a house across the street, then you must treat them as "dead."

Two tier laws to match their two-tier Christians.

• sir82
    sir82

Congratulations, you understand the concept! Consider yourself "spiritually mature".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit