Do you wish you could like them, but you can't?

by JH 13 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

I find fault with the organization more than with the people themselves. The rank and file are ultimately responsible for how they treat others, however they are brainwashed, and so I try to allow them some forgiveness.

When you really think about it though, this religion is based on fear and hate, not love.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Nope. I tend to pity them and feel very sorry for them. I was angry for a little while, but I chose to move on. I hate having that angry feeling just eating at me day in and day out, in any relationship. I belive they do what they do because in their heart they truely believe it is the right thing to do. They do not know any better. I pity them.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Never remove the knife from your back.

It will remind the one who stabbed you of their transgression.

Perhaps they will think twice before hurting another.

Thunder

• heathen
    heathen

I can say I don't have the least bit of pitty for them .The games they enjoy playing are nothing that motivates me to pitty them . They love to demonize people over petty issues and take on holier than thou airs .I despise that kind thing. They never appologize over any thing but always take a defensive stand . You can't even have a normal conversation without constant reference to what the new light is or what the society stand is on an issue. No one seems to have an opinion everthing they say is carved in the stone of the hallowed halls of brooklyn.

Edited by - heathen on 2 February 2003 20:12:32

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit