See Ya.

by CoolBreeze 44 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

You, my friend, will be missed by me a great deal...in cyberworld.

If you want to 'hookup' offline, let me have your number. We still have some unfinished material to cover in the way of a project we discussed several weeks ago.

You have been part of a great support network over in yahoo chat for the last three years in helping 'lurkers' discover TRUTH re: the 'religion' they are 'trapped' in. Salute! (i have uninstalled yahoo messenger; i succeeded, we succeeded beyond what we went there to accomplish...catch me there in regular yahoo chat formation sometime).

I love you Anton and want to thank you for all of your SELF. Well, not all. [for the perverts viewing this...no, i am not meaning he and i have met physically, in any way]. You were a pillar for me at times over in yahoo. We had some wild, crazy times there....bwahhhhhhhhhhh roflolol

Give hugs to the kids and I'll be sure to let Demon Dawg know you hold a special place in your heart for her. hahahahaha

Sincerely, sKally...Yahoooooooooo klassAct!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Cool.. ((((((hug))) Im gonna miss ya... Just remember Jesus will never leave you or for sake you. He will not leave you as an orphan.... God go with you in your new journey----Good Luck & may the wind be always at your back!!!!!XXXX

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Hey I'll miss seeing you around!!!! but I'm glad for you, this is so healing.......have a wonderful life!!!!

and keep in touch

Ven

• sf
    sf

Anton, that mail came back 'undeliverable'...'account closed or DISABLED'.

Fix yourself there, will ya?

sKally

• sf
    sf

Okay, I re entered the full email name, in which you left out.

Did that one go through? It must have; it hasn't been returned, yet.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit