Next book...

by TheApostleAK 7 Replies latest jw friends

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

Anyone know what the new book is for the convention coming up?

• larc
    larc

I don't know, but I think the title should be: "How To Live For Seventy Five Years In An Imperfect World."

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

the new watchtower indicates.......the theme of the assembly is of all things...........TRUTH

i try to not laugh to hard at this one.........

perhaps a NEW and Improved version of the TROOF book is on the way........

Chchcaa-ing!
    S

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

I heard it's going to be Isaiah's Prophesy volume 2. Just wondering if someone can confirm it.

• crossroads
    crossroads

AK- why do they keep putting out books from the O.T.?
    You should tell them that OUR LORD and SAVIOR has
    come and rose to HIS throne already. Or should they
    change there name to JEWISH witness's. Or is it
    posible that there light is coming from oh so far away
    it has taken over 2 thousand years to get here. So they
    really don't know of this JESUS of which I speak.

• JAVA
    JAVA

I remember standing in long lines for the new releases at assemblies, and by the time I got back to the seat, I was already disappointed with the content (no kidding). As a JW, it doesn't take long before the Tower's "new light" seems like a flashlight with weak batteries. The only positive thing I remember about assembly new releases, was getting up from uncomfortable seats and stretching while in line. Oh yes, the good old day . . .

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Now now we dont want to be going and telling the sheep what the new release is do we? Thats the only thing besides the 45 minute drama :) Can you spell PATHETIC? The reason the Society keeps doing the OT is because the gospels are too straight up for them to sound REALLLLLY smart on...so they pick things that nobody in hell can understand and then everybody oooohs and aaaahs when they have the book study on that book about how marvelous it is that they have the DEEEP TRUTHS about the Bible from Jehovah. The Emperor's New Clothes.

• dedalus
    dedalus

nevermind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit