Elders Still Sending Peds Door-To-Door

by romansfourteen1to6 14 Replies latest jw friends

• romansfourteen1to6
    romansfourteen1to6

Although some hall elders may just now (since silentlambs.org exposed the coverup) be informing the police when pedophilia is reported to them, they are all still sending known pedophiles back out door-to-door after those are supposed to be repentant. This is insane. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=45688&site=3

Brooklyn needs to end this, get rid of Ted Jarasz who's also an accused pedophile at the top, and axe all elders who spy, harass or put others up to the same.

Edited by - romansfourteen1to6 on 30 January 2003 17:17:52

• JH
    JH

they are all still sending known pedophiles back out door-to-door

Did you really expect them to stop sending pedophiles door to door? They will say that Jesus orders us to go door to door. Everybody, even pedophiles.

If they stop sending them from going door to door, that is like admitting that they done something wrong in the past.

The Watchtower org. doesn't want to be pushed around, and they will never stop sending everbody door to door.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I think what you will see happen is they will quietly change their policies. They won't do it through written correspondence because that would make them culpable and open the WT up for lawsuits.

Will

• romansfourteen1to6
    romansfourteen1to6

They already put tons about their coverup policy in writing including in newspaper article s courtesy of a spokes representative named Brown. So culpability is already established. Also the fact that control is from the top down is well-established meaning they and their different corporations are wide open to lawsuits.

• Scully
    Scully

I wonder how it would affect their statistics if they didn't allow pedophiles to go door-to-door??

You can be sure the GB is wondering about that too.

Love, Scully

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

All the make-up that the org. is trying to do with the pedophile issue will run off their faces under hotlights, (news media exposure.)

Guest 77

• Francois
    Francois

One of the jobs I held in my checkered career was speech writer for the Georgia Commissoner of Corrections. I spent two years working in the department of corrections. One of the things I learned there was that pedophiles are regarded, even by themselves, as NOT correctible.

On slow days, I would get inmate's files and read them just to have something to do. I concentrated on the pedophile files, and even the pedophiles themselves said, "keep me in jail forever, or execute me. If you let me out, I'm going right back to sexually abusing children and one day I'm going to kill." And this wasn't just in one or two files, something very like this was in EVERY pedophiles file.

And the damned JWs, who have no training or insight into this area at all, think that someone who says they are repentant can be trusted. Jesus, what a bunch of stupid, uncaring sons of bitches the JWs are, foisting child abusers on the public and on their own membership like that.

And other inmates won't tolerate a child molester in their midst. Unless a pedophile is put in special lockup, the other inmate will kill him sure as shootin' and when an investigation is made, no one saw a damn thing.

francois

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

For me, this is a hugely important aspect of the whole issue. It is the one thing that makes the Watchtower's paedophile coverup relevant to everyone in society, and that will get the average member of society involved. Who wants even the possibility of paedophiles coming to their door? This is why I was SO happy to see it mentioned on the Fifth Estate last night, and I hope that this angle is going to be massively explored in future media coverage.

And imagine if legislation was passed to prevent this. This would put the Watchtower in the position of either:

• saying that convicted molesters who are JW's don't need to go door to door to be JW's, or
    • arguing that paedophiles must go door to door, and continuing to send them.

Either one of these options entails enormous problems for them, either doctrinally or in their public relations.

Expatbrit

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

francois, I've known about the same information for some time, my question is, why hasn' the org. take some action against such killers since they knew there were close twenty four thousand of them on their files? My mind cannot digest how we can go from door to door trying to save lives and then purposely ignore the killing of children by allowing pedophile ministers to roam in the congregations. This is an insane an inexcusable.

Guest 77

• romansfourteen1to6
    romansfourteen1to6

TED JARASZ. Now we know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit