I'm free.....

by Stacey 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacey
    Stacey

I used to be completely addicted to this site. I would check it several times a day and spent much time here. I'm glad to report that I rarely even think about my jdub upbringing anymore. And when I do, it's usually a good reflection time for me. I am free of the jdubs, they no longer hold a major part of my thought process and they no longer give me guilt. I am free.

Life is very good. Freedom is the best feeling in the world.

Have a great day!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Thats great. I think I frequent this site becaue of the people here and the discussions. I know what u mean though. I used to search through all the threads finding arguments and evidence against the WT, it consumed me. But now I just hang around for others who need some advice and for the friends here. (not the jw term for "the friends")

hang around to help others get free :) Especially if your a hottie

• LB
    LB

Careful Stacey. Much like cigarettes if you post one little post you might find yourself back on the hard stuff even setting your alarm clock so you'll have enough time to read all the new posts.

But seriously I'm glad you're doing great. It's good to hear.

• Seven
    Seven

Congratulations Stacey on your crossing over.!!!!!

Cheers,

seven

• Matty
    Matty

Now what made me click on to this thread?

I'll tell you what Stacey, I would be glad to be just addicted to this site! I'm also addicted to all the other boards too! Well done on having willpower!!

• avengers
    avengers

Good for you. Great even.

Another one didn't bite the dust. Yippeeee!!

Are you listening WT???

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

As Roy Rogers said in his song, 'Happy trails to you..'

Guest 77

• Introspection
    Introspection

Good to hear that and still see you here Stacey. There's no reason why someone can't be free and just visit when they want.

• Stacey
    Stacey

Actually, I made some very nice friends being here. I didn't post all that often. And every once in awhile, I get the urge to pop back in and see what is going on. Sounds like things are about the same!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit