REMINDER - CBC JW ABUSE SHOW REPEAT TONIGHT!

by hawkaw 10 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

On CBC Newsworld (Canada's all news network run by the CBC)

Time/Date - 10:00 PM TONIGHT, 2:00 PM Saturday and 10:00AM Sunday.

All Times shown are EASTERN STANDARD TIME!!!!!

Look for Directv Channel 366 in the USA!!!!

Good luck people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

One major deficiency of the DirecTV program guide is that both the print version and the on-screen version provide NO DETAILS about the NWI programming. Tonight there are four one-hour news programs on NWI, and the description for each is "general news."

I have programmed my VCR to catch each program. If it turns our that the first one-hour time slot is not a repeat of "Fifth Estate," I'll stop the VCR, re-wind the tape, remove the program for that time slot and then wait for the next time slot, when the process will be repeated. Eventually I hope to capture tonight's re-broadcast of the show, and I'll do the same on Saturday and Sunday if they have multiple one hour programs clustered around what should be the target time.

A bit compulsive-obbsessive? Maybe, but I don't want to be kicking myself later.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I have been very busy today, I belong to a number of mailing lists, and i have been posting links to the show, and to silentlambs. If only we could get the local news to announce this.

• romansfourteen1to6
    romansfourteen1to6

You may have noticed this other string on a new case of child molestation by still another elder:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=45688&site=3

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Thank`s Hawk..For those in the Great White North with a Bell Express Vu satellite dish,CBC Newsworld is on channel #511....For those with a StarChoice satellite dish,CBC Newsworld is on channel#390...OUTLAW

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

have programmed my VCR to catch each program. If it turns our that the first one-hour time slot is not a repeat of "Fifth Estate," I'll stop the VCR, re-wind the tape, remove the program for that time slot and then wait for the next time slot, when the process will be repeated

A bit compulsive-obbsessive?

NO NATHAN NATAS!! You are not compulsive!!!

I have DIRECT TV also and have my poor 12 year old sitting in front of channel 366 watching all dag burn day so she can tell us when to press record!!

She sooooo HATES The News that it is PURE TORCHURE for her!! Lol

But.I WILL SEE , RECORD, AND PASS OUT THE SHOW TO OTHERS!!!

I am a WOMAN WITH A MISSION and to get in my way is futile!!!

Will be adding more of my 2 cents later!!!

Love ya guys!!,

There was just a tid bit on it but, not a long show?? Hmm will keep watching.

• JH
    JH
  • hawkaw
    hawkaw

Damn ... we need to find out when it airs and I wont have time to do that today

hawk

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

All that effort, all for naught.

"Spiritual Shepherds" was shown on NONE of the NWI broadcasts on DirecTV channel 366 last night.

I'm not real impressed with CBC's programming right now...

• Scully
    Scully

I'm sorry to hear that Nathan. But we have the technology.... we have the capability.... to make this available on line for anyone who wants to watch the show.

Some other very nice people are making copies of their videotape to distribute as part of the "Worldwide Education Work TM ". Anyone who wants a copy can contact me for more information.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit