CBC Canada - Jehovah's Witnesses: Internal judicial process 'catastrophic' for members alleging child sex abuse

by OrphanCrow 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wifibandit
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Yikes! All those spirit-directed, non-inspired mistakes in doctrine and policy are coming back with a vengeance.

All my Dub family loves to lable the Superior Authorities as evil/satanic and clueless. Let's watch them change their tune when the GB are forced to cooperate, yet spin it as an "adjustment" in their viewpoint...

DD

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Let's hope all this media coverage starts a land slide of people filing lawsuits against these scum bags.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Crazyguy...

Kinda sorta already happening...

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

The governing bitc*** saw the writing on the wall (no pun intended) and immediately went into self-protect mode. They knew the hammer was starting to come down. So "suddenly" and immediately preceding wet dreams, all 7 bitc*** convened a special session along with their favorite writing committee lap dogs and got started on their new "adjustment" on how to successfully fleece the flock. Not only fleece them but have them be eternally thankful for the tremendous anal damage that was about to occur. So the KH funds were first, then phony contributions to the "worldwide work", and finally the real estate. Jehovah had spoken!!

The only positive that came out of all this was, and this is just hearsay, but some brothers, after an exhaustive application process, managed to get approved for a glob of Vaseline right before penetration. I guess Baal is merciful after all.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

We all heard what the official line was during the JWbroadcast:

"This is all apostate driven satanic lies"

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Wow that report was a bombshell!!

Very good wrapup, thanks to all participants, including Barbara Anderson, Candace Conti, Rick Simons and journalists and Radio-Canada and the others. I am pretty sure it will air in English on CBC.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

It is online now at this adress: http://ici.radio-canada.ca/tele/enquete/2016-2017/

In french only for now. Enjoy!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    yalbmert: Wow that report was a bombshell!!

Yes!!! One of the best I have ever seen. Those Frenchies sure know their stuff. They put together a compelling and comprehensive expose that is well worth being distributed far and wide.

I have limited French skills but I picked up bit and pieces. And then, of course, so many familiar faces and stories and names came later and in places during the film. People we all know and have seen before.

Well done to each and every person who had a hand in making this production happen - years and years of work behind this documentary. And every tiny bit has been important to get to where we are now

So happy to see this

Hoping to see an English version soon.

Yaaayyyy!!!! Radio Canada - you made a good one!

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Yaayyy!!! indeed!:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit