CASANDRA CAIN it's YOUR Special DAY!!!!!!

by Gizmo 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

MANY MANY happy returns!

Edited by - Gizmo on 29 January 2003 20:7:32

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

OBTS

Edited by - Gizmo on 29 January 2003 20:28:15

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

CASSANDRA!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Happy Happy Birthday My friend

I wish I could draw as fast as you and make you something special!!!!! But you is special allready!!!!

Love you gobs

Sheila M

Edited by - SheilaM on 29 January 2003 23:21:31

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

whoohoooo Happy same Bday

Ven

• ring
    ring

happy birthday casandra!

• Mac
    Mac

Very happy special day....Casandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps..when is your birthday???

mac

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

HugHugOMG!!!!!!!! HEEHE THANK YOU SOOOO SOOOO SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! ^__^ I totaly didn't expect this HEhE!! (ok calm down Cass) .... When I saw this I didn't belive my eyes at first even though my mother was the one who showed me heeh we bolth cried! (tears of joy ^_^) yesterday I had my 1st B-Day Party in Over 12 Years (last b day party I had I was 5). I only had a small one the only 2 guests that didn't live at the house was my dad and my uncle....it was funny It went the oppset of what I thought would happen.. I felt great ..and everyone else ..felt odd ..I could feel it.. my uncle asked me soo ..what is the new religoes pholosiphy ... at first I didn't know what to say...then it just came out.. I responded "to not let them dictate our lives anymore" (meaning the watchtower socity..he knew what I ment). that was the only difficult thing really...my little brother enjoyed him self allot also It suprized me a bit because he was always saying birthdays are bad...heh he was elated that I was going to have one ^_^ he woke me up singing happy birthday! THX SOOOO MUCH AGIN!!!! THANKYOU GIZZZZ for being soo thought full and here is a big Hug for all of you!!!!!

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

~Cassandra~

Kewl Venice!!! that is neat I've only ran into 1 other person with the same b-day as me! ^__^ and Congrats to you tooo I hear u graduated!!! Whoo hoo!

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

Opps I signed in under my mommies name ..hehe well all that was put there under UR I wrote ^__^ sowwy guyz *droolz*

~Cassandra~

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Now you made me cry you big Silly

Aren't there some so much nicer people here than the KH Cassandra?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit