Deep virgin talker

by be wise 4 Replies latest jw friends

• be wise
    be wise

When I read things on this site I just cried because It reminded me of the extreme attiutudes of such people that I haven't been exposed to in such a long time. I've been through as much shit as the next person but I am not bitter. A lot of it comes down to individuals perceptions of their beliefs. Bored yet. Although a lot of it is portrayed through their books etc as their common belief. All I can say is don't let this make you bitter against god, if he exists, truth or anything else. You've got to learn to start afresh, leave it all, all, behind and start your beliefs from scratch, that's what I did and it was the hardest thing and the longest thing I ever did but it was worth it and I am very happy or as happy as you can be in such a deleted up world. If you understand what I'm saying and have a loving heart please take all this on board and then you'll really be a believer in love and life. The fact is you were looking for something that was an ideal, an impossible unbalanced, extreme view of the world. And anyone who is expected to follow something without questioning it is very stupid or disolutioned indeed. Pardon my spelling. All the best.

Edited by - Englishman on 29 January 2003 5:58:6

• ballistic
    ballistic

Sometimes, particularly with those brought up in the "truth", the way of thinking can become very ingrained in the persons personality and mental faculties. It is a fact that we all wire our own brains; undoing this wiring can take time.

In contrast to an outsider looking in, who may find some concepts within a cult hard to find believable, our own minds which have been moulded and wired within that environment can have difficulty seeing through the fog.

Not in the stating and believeing of facts, but a complete change in outlook. I believe I have undergone such a change but it has taken time.

Edited by - ballistic on 28 January 2003 20:36:59

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Hi there deep virgin

YES YOUR RIGHT BUT INITIALY one has to cope with the betrayal of the organization against the individual then theres the pain followed by the guilt trip as if your going against the creator then comes your revenge again followed by saddness followed by exposing the borg then comes the healing from other postings finaly your mind becomes free ,then you decide to warn and helpothers through postings ,lastly you come into a r real relationship with any diety you wish to choose mine was freedom of thoughts and freedom to please myself ,as well as freedom to find out more clearly the path to life.

agape love to you all

• be wise
    be wise

your so right

• SYN
    SYN

Sometimes people also fight against more people being infected by the "Religion" mind-meme, and the Watchtower meme in particular. It's like a disease, really. It has symptoms, and occasionally, a cure. And of course, vaccines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit