Weeping and Gnashing of Dentures

by Fruitcake 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Fruitcake
    Fruitcake

Hi, I have my first post under scandals and cover ups, so I thought anyways I would introduce myself here, and a wonderful embrace to you all.

My friend and I just escaped from the Borg, I used to be a pioneer, and he was raised a Witness, all his life. But we got to see the Watchtower for what it is, a loveless, selfish, whitewashed grave.

I am glad we are out and never going back, I was up all night, after considering getting reinstated, till we opened up the Bible, JUST the Bible and started reading.

God answered my prayers, My friend posted his feelings on Anointed gathering, under elumn8. Please give him your support even if some you dont understand the Anointed stuff.

We cant wait to get acquanted further with your site, and see how this all unfolds. and how the GB will be "weeping and gnashing" their dentures, when more and more of their skinned sheep wander off to find a new master.

Thanks,
    Fruitcake

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome to the board.Great you found us. Hey What was it they told us "You will have nowhere to go" LOL I havent been so happy since they DF me because I couldnt believe Jesus came in 1914- Pull up a chair & tell us about yourself when your ready (((hugs)))

• Matty
    Matty

Hi Fruitcake! A bit off topic but the thread title reminds me of that story about the legendary Reverend Ian Paisley. One Sunday, he is preaching hell-fire & damnation from Matthew 8:12 saying "the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth..." and this little old lady near the pulpit interrupts him and says to him, "That's all very well Reverend, but what about those of us who don't have any teeth left?!" He then quickly retorted, "Mother, teeth will be provided where necessary!"

Edited by - matty on 27 January 2003 17:55:38

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Fruitcake,

Welcome to the board. This is a great site. I have learned so much and I know there is more left yet. You will too.

Mouthy,

I'm with you on that one. I, too, was disfellowshipped for apostasy. But you know what, I feel the same way you do. All that doubt, confusion, and questioning is gone. I wouldn't go back to that former life for any reason.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Welcome!

I'm glad to see you are finding your way to happiness.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hello and welcome to you and your friend. I love the title of this thread - it certainly got my attention!

• greven
    greven

Welcome aboard Fruitcake!

Nice nickname you've got there!

Now drop your socks and grab your throttle!!!

Greven.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Fruitcake: WELCOME!

Nearly 20 years ago, I had NO support network of any type.

This board, is very useful, and people here are very knowledgable.

Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Glad you're here. Keep your chin up! We're here for you. Hopefully we'll be counting on you too later .

Good to see you.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Howdy Fruitcake, welcome aboard.

I'll have to look up your freinds posts on the anointed, must have missed em.

Glad you have found support here.

Brummie

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Ahhh. I just had to respond to a post that triggered off my favourite Biblical passage/ Quote...

LET THEM BE CAST INTO THE OUTER DARKNESS. THERE IS WHERE THEIR WEEPING AND GNASHING OF TEETH WILL BE.

Love it. Thanks Fruitcake for the reminder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit