Reaalllyyyyy????????

by meadow77 10 Replies latest jw friends

• meadow77
    meadow77

Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics: 29 have been accused of spousal abuse

7 have been arrested for fraud 19 have been accused of writing bad checks

117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses 3 have done time for assault 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges 8 have been arrested for shoplifting 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year Can you guess which organization this is? Give up yet? It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group of Idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line. A friend of mine said these statistics were sentt o her in the mail. What do you guys think?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

With those kinds of stats... I'm amazed that JWs don't like them more.

BTW... do you have two eye witnesses to backup your claims on each of those accusations? If not, I'm affraid you will have to be DFed for slander.

• jesusstolemyhotrod
    jesusstolemyhotrod

damn......it turned out to be congress......i was hoping you were going to say members of the new york bethel

• larc
    larc

Another thing about congress. We have had Affirmative Action laws since 1964. Until very recently, the Cogress was exempt from these laws, the laws they imposed on all others who hire employees.

• Xander
  • Sentinel
    Sentinel

No wonder the US gets little respect from most of the rest of the world. We are such hypocrites. Duh!

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

<hmmm...Wondering what the demographics of the JW HQ would be...>

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

ANOTHER URBAN LEGEND FOLKS!

• Simon
    Simon

I find those figures a bit unbelievable myself.

• joenobody
    joenobody

urban legend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit