#1 superbowl ?'s...Fav Commercial!!!!

by VeniceIT 14 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ok we know that's one of the reasons everyone luvs the superbowl, so out with it what was your favorite commercial????

I'm having trouble deciding!!!! Pepsi had a great showing this year

Ven

Edited by - VeniceIT on 26 January 2003 23:42:8

• Seven
    Seven

1. Sarah and her humongous-assed mother. Dude's friend on the phone tells him to look at his gal's mom and that's what his gal will look like in 20 years.-Bud light

2. Carry On- Sony

3. Crab in a conch shell. Bud light.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Well, during the Super Bowl breaks, my favorite commercial was the Trident gum one with the 4 out of 5 dentists. You know, the one where the squirrel bit the guys "nuts" and he screamed, "NOOOOOOO...."

Edited by - Funchback on 27 January 2003 10:51:4

• animal
    animal

Upside down clown..... the best for me.

Animal

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I liked the one with the guy and the long black haired dog. Not sure of the breed but it looks like it has dreadlocks. He's walking the dog and then wants to go into the bar to get a Bud Lite. Unfortunately, no dogs are allowed. So, he puts the pooch on his head and pretends it's his hair. So, having this huge head of "dreadlocks" he's getting a lot of stares. The dude is acting casual and waltzes up to the bar. And when one gal tries to touch his "hair", it growls at her.

• onacruse
    onacruse

THE TRUNK MONKEY!!!!!!!!!

The upside-down clown was a real close second place, tho!

LOL

Craig & Katie

PS: Hi Venice! How's things?

Edited by - onacruse on 26 January 2003 23:31:33

• animal
    animal

Oh ya... just to piss off those freezing.... most of us sat outside and watched the game. It was nearly 80 degrees. Our only problem was a slight sun glare on the tv screen.

Animal

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

The Budweiser horses of course. The one where the zebra is reviewing the play and the two cowboys are watching...

"This ref is a real jackass"

"Nope...I believe it's a zebra"

But the second best had to be the Reebok comerical. Terry the Office Linebacker: "YOU NEED A COVER ON YOUR TPS REPORT DAVE!"

hee hee...good stuff

• whyhideit
    whyhideit

I enjoyed the one with Willie Nelson

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

whyhideit, yeah that Willie Nelson one was cool. Nobody cared about his face having a burning feeling, maybe that's when one of those beer commercials should have come on.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit