Introduce myself

by John Moro 10 Replies latest forum links

• John Moro
    John Moro

Dear,Everybody,how are you?My name is John Moro I join Jevoah Wittness.com this year 2018 in April in order to be Jevoah Wittness I live in Yokine WA Australia,I like to meet friends and share Jevoah message to Evangelize the word.Thank you may God bless

Yours sincerely John MORO

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I think you joined the wrong website Br. Moro,

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

We would definitely love to share a message with you also John. One of the best ways we know of helping others is by directing them to jwfacts.com. It is all based on Jehovah's organization's publications. Please let us know if you have any questions after reading some of the information there.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Stick around John Moro , you will learn a lot more about Jehovah`s Witnesses here than you will ever hear at a Kingdom Hall or any Watchtower publications

Oh by the way Welcome to this site.

• freddo
    freddo

Hi John!

If you believe the bible is from Jehovah then you will see that his followers do as described at Acts 1 v 8. That is be witnesses of ... Jesus.

Jesus's Witnesses.

And at Luke 21 v 8 he said who to avoid and not follow ...

Those who are always saying the end is near or put themselves in the place of Jesus.

I hope that helps you see clearly who to follow and who to avoid as you search the scriptures for their true message.

Of course many of us aren't at all sure the bible has any message. Perhaps you can help by explaining?

I also believe there are plenty of helpful folk here who can assist with life's practicalities such as how to go about getting work, providing for loved ones and thinking ahead for what is truly the best life can offer.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Welcome John.

Question JW teachings here - you'll get truthful answers.

Question JW teachings at the Kingdom Hall - you'll be treated very differently.

I wish you well.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Hi John!

As you are no doubt discovering this is not a pro JW forum. It is a Pro people forum who have left the religion or are in the sticky process of getting free from this religion.

However it is filled with still active and former JW's. Active Elders, ex Bethelites, Ministry Servants and even pioneers.

We call this being Physically in Mentally Out or PIMO.

We have people who wanted to leave the religion and lost their families in the process and continue to be shunned for the rest of their lives.

We have folks who have faded and preferred to endure the harassment until they were finally left alone. It's one of those religions that believes your Baptism means a life long contract which is particularly tragic with minors who have no idea what they are getting into.

It is also problematic when a doctrine is changed and you realize you didn't sign up for that.

On this forum we insist on honesty and real proof to answer any question related to the JW corporation, JW beliefs and history. We do not tolerate lies and false claims or ignorance about anything related to this religion.

Understanding the history of a religion is important when confronted with information pro or con.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses

This is a fair and balanced history. If you scroll down to the citations you will see that a good 90% comes directly from their own WT publications.

There are a number of Pro JW sites....... however if an issue should arise that you find troubling bring your question here for an honest and documented answer.

• bamse
    bamse

Welcome John

If you, despite the information above, still want to join the Jehovah’s witnesses, you need to go to jw.org.

Bit I think you have fun with this. 😊

• stillin
    stillin

John, welcome!

In contrast to a pro-JW discussion forum, people may actually disagree about something here! A subject may actually be examined from many viewpoints instead of simply accepting what the Owner of the site says is the final word ( on opinion matters.) Actually, the Owner is quite tolerant of many things. One exception is aggressive stupidity. Nobody wants that, even in JW-land, unless you are a large contributor.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Welcome, John. I don't think that you're going to find a lot of devoted Jehovah's Witnesses in this site. However, feel free to explore and read around. There's plenty of interesting information.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit