Ron and Mavis Frye Minnesota XJWs Know?

by blondie 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Don Smith
    Don Smith

I similarly met Ron and Mavis in Aiken MN. when i was invited to visit with them on my way to visit my son David who lives in Thunder bay Ont. At that point in time i had spoken wih both Ray Franz and Ron Frye and when i arrived at the airport in the dark of night Ron was there to meet me with a big smile on his face and later said to me i liked you as soon as i saw you and as we all know that when all of are so called witness friends who give us that Pharisee look as we exit the WT the kind and understanding gentle smile is like a shot in the arm.

At that point in time my wife Phyl and son Dave and his wife Denise were also starting to exit the WT.

So sometimes we may feel so all alone in the dead of nite on our journey out but we should never underestimate the love and concern of our Father who is in heaven and watching over us and using brothers like Ron and Ray in assisting us on our way and i in turn would do the same to kindly help and and assist others as well because of the love shown to me at that critical time in my life

In Gods Love Don Smith

• mouthy
    mouthy

Don Do you remember meeting me at that convention??????I scared ya didnt I!!!! LOL I remember you & Phylis you drove Andrew & I to Ray,s I often think of your face when I said "I believe in the Trinity" LOL

Blondi !!No I have been to that on many times-but it is too expensive for me-I have to fly( where as I drive to PA) I have to pay alot for the rooms( although BRCI payed for my last lot -Tom Cabeen I think or Dan Dykstra) Where as PA is MUCH cheaper. I dont have to do a lot of paying for meals -It is affordable.But I truly love all my BRCI brothers & sisters.- I would like to take in Dan Halls Grace Convention but I cant afford that either- the American $1.00 is $ 1.65 for me....( nerve!!

• borgfree
    borgfree

Grace,

Try to make it this year. This is where it will be held. Overlooking San Francisco.

Borgfree

• mouthy
    mouthy

I will think about it...Roy... Would LOVE to go....It looks sso lovely- but what is the closest airport.Miles away I guess.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Ron used to phone me in the UK regular for a chat, since I changed address I forgot to give him my new phone number, he's a great guy...i'll be getting in touch.

Brummie

• borgfree
    borgfree

Grace,

I don't think the airport is very far. We landed at the San Francisco airport last year. I think it is a relatively short trip across the Golden Gate Bridge to the Golden Gate Evangelical Seminary. Someone will be able to pick you up at the airport etc. San Francisco should be nice in August.

Borgfree

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh you have "twisted my arm" I will go to CAA today to see the cost,It would be worth it just to see YOU!!! my love-( are you blushing...I just love those warm hugs you give & that gentle kiss)

Hurry up Aug ( I am bad eh? I know how much this embarrases you lol

• borgfree
    borgfree

That is great news Grace. You will really enjoy that convention, and the left coast, also. There is a lot of interesting sites to see in San Francisco. Allen and I intend to visit Alcatraz this year, last year we could not get a ticket, sold out for weeks in advance.

Borgfree

• blondie
    blondie

I have decided to subscribe to his newsletter and find out if he will be at the BRCI Conference in June this year.

All this is very interesting.

Blondie

• blondie
    blondie

Here some works by Ron Frye:

http://www.brci.org/Publications/NewGosp.pdf

Jehovah's Witnesses and their Different Good News

http://www.brci.org/Publications/F&DS.pdf

The Faithful And Discreet Slave & Jehovah's Witnesses

and another piece by Tom Cabeen

Does God Work through an Organization?

http://www.brci.org/Publications/Org96.pdf