Superbowl Sunday

by freedom96 22 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

Who do you want to win? For me, I would have gone for anyone who was against the Raiders. This should be fun. So, who's it going to be?

• animal
    animal

I really dont care who wins.... but we have about 40 people showing up here to watch the game. TVs will be on inside and outside the house, food will be eaten, and our social event of the year will be fun.

Animal

• roybatty
    roybatty

At first I was thinking that the Bucs would win by 3 because of their strong defense. However, winning two back to back games on the road is very tough, so I'm giving a slight edge to the Raiders. Raiders by 3.

• TorturedSoul
    TorturedSoul

RAIDERS!!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Yankees or Mets or Giants or Jets or Rangers or Islanders or Knicks or Nets Bet you think I'm from NY.right,wrong! LETS GO RAIDERS !

• Beans
    Beans

I am going to go with my Brother email's team Tampa Bay!

Beans

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Let's see if this works. Geesh, I tried to start a post earlier, and now nothing but a server error ! ARRRGH.

Anyways...I was rooting for Philadelphia, and Green Bay, has always been one of my favs.

However, I.m going for Oalkand, for the first time ever. Cheering on the "old guys". I mean some of these guys are the same age, or a year or two youger, than myself, and they are still playing professional sports! They may not be as flashy, as some of the up and comings, but there is no substitute for experience. [ That's what I keep telling my wife ]

Oakland by 17 !

David of the " enduring happiness class "

• bigboi
    bigboi

I think it's basically gonna be a rehash of the AFC Championship game.

Raiders are gonna pound the Tampa defensive line and the Bucs won't be able to stop their pass rush or run effectively against them. Raiders by at least 2 touches.

• animal
    animal

My wife is the football fan in this house... she thinks Oakland will runaway with the game.

Animal

• ring
    ring

I have a bet riding on the outcome of this game...........if there is a god......please let the Bucs win

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit