My Daughter, Deanna Marie Dupont

by Windchaser 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Today, my daughter turns 35. I've been thinking about her a lot the last couple of days, thinking about the blizzard my biker friend drove me through (in his car) to get me to the hospital so I could deliver her there. I'm thinking about how little she was and seemed so angry to be coming into this world. I'm thinking how I would give anything to hold her in my arms and tell her I love her.

Deanna, I think that it's unlikely that you would even come to a board like this. Because of your upbringing, you probably never want to hear the term "Jehovah's Witnesses" again.

I just want you to know (and maybe someone who is reading this knows you to tell you) that I love you and I miss you and I am so very sorry for being a bad mom. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. You will always be my daughter, my beautiful daughter.

Please contact me through my e-mail address here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Love,

Mom

• shera
    shera

Hugs Windchaser

I hope you and your daughter find each other.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

FYI... I checked people search on Yahoo... there is a Deanne and David Dupont in Arlington, Mass.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

((((((((((((((((wind)))))))))))))))))

It will happen. You don't know how much the words, "I'm sorry", can do. If only my mom were like you!!!

Your heart is too good to be true!!!! You WILL find each other. I just know it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEANNA!!

I love you....

April

• Mulan
    Mulan

I can only imagine how you feel. I am so close to my daughter (Princess) and it would be so painful to not be able to talk to her and see her children.

My thoughts are with you today. For what it's worth, she no doubt remembers that it is her birthday, and she will be thinking about you. Enjoy that much.

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Hugs to all of you. The last place Deanna lived was in Nashua, NH. I looked it up and found one David Dupont there. I called, hoping that I would be able to tell by the message on the answering machine if it's the right David. I think if she had answered, I would have wished her a happy birthday! There was no answering machine message, so I will try calling again later. There is no mailing address in People Search, but I will get her a card and have it ready to mail, just in case I find her.

Thank you again.

Love,

Dottie

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Windchaser I so hope you find your daughter.

I too have a daughter named Deanna (such a great unique name) My heart breaks for you. (My daughter left the JWs when I left - she was 14 at the time and never wants to go back)

Apologies really do go a long way. If When you find her, let her know that you too are free and listen to her pain and anger and let the love grow for both of you..

Lee

• somebody
    somebody

(((((((((((Windchaser)))))))))))))

I'm so sorry for your pain. My thoughts and prayers will be for you and your daughter. And that you'll reunite someday.

I was just thinking that if your daughter graduated from high school, you can go here

www.classmates.com and see if she's registered under the school and year she graduated. It's worth a try!

peace to you,

somebody/gwen

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

one more FYI re my previous post ... the David and Deanne in Arlington, Mass has an address listing... again..that was found in Yahoo people search..

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Double, I will look into that. I don't think the name in Nashua was the right one. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone. I feel a little better today. Very tired. Working around the clock until tomorrow. Will let you know if I find her.

Love you all. You don't know how much it means to me to have people like you in my life.

Love,

Dottie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit