BLESSED APOSTATES

by nojw86 13 Replies latest jw friends

• nojw86
    nojw86

I feel blessed to have found this board with apostates, who are giving me and family comfort between my joyous hosp. visits. LOL, But the love does come through, and reading all the posts has really been a blessing to me. Who says beware of apostate sites, for me they have an advantage, all the info, on just anything is great, you guys make up my new WT and Awake, thanks to Simon, hope Im right it is you .If thats what we are called by the org, I like apostates, i really like you. How can any one so condemed by the org. be a blessing to all in need on this board. All apostates take a bow you deserve it. Mushy wasnt really meant to be. Rom. 2:11 FOR THERE IS NO PARTIALITY WITH GOD

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Yes apostates, bow down to Satan. He is your god.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Nojw,

I agree with your post. It is wonderful to have companionship from people who really understand, and can support you through transitional times.

But really, we are all evil and deserve to die a very slow death. LOL. I am amazed that the WTS can slur those who leave the organization, implying that any and all become Satan's right hand people. Please.

I still have trouble thinking of me-self as "apostate", but if a label must be applied to a group, I will submit to that. I would like to think of us as "caring people who are now free".

I look forward to hearing more from you!!!

Gopher

• Gopher
    Gopher

Fredhall,

Thanks for the clarifying comment. I am sure nojw will now reconsider EVERYTHING he wrote.

Gopher

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

It is funny to me how much more love and understanding I have found here and on the other ex-JW boards and the Yahoo! chats, then I have ever found in the 22 years that I was a Witness.

. o O (slipnslidemaster)

• Simon
    Simon

You're right, there are a lot of caring people who do provide good support. I have got more help and support from 'evil apostates' than I ever did from the Elders.

lol, Fred - isn't Satan just Santa in disguise? (or is it the other way round...)

• nojw86
    nojw86

Jenny-Lost, please let me hear from you, I know you need time to heal, but you also need to hear from people who can help. We all love you try to forget the ones who throw your love away, there's a place for people like that. Just post one hello love ((((((hugs))))))

• outnfree
    outnfree

Thanks, nojw.

When I read the topic line I immediately knew where you were going and wanted to add my heartfelt "AMEN"!

You have been in my prayers and I have been wondering how things are going for you. I wanted to e-mail you, but yours is locked. I'm glad I have this opportunity to thank you for this reminder of all the wonderful good this board has done for us apostates, and to wish you comfort and strength in your battle.

outnfree

• nojw86
    nojw86

THanks Outnfree, my daughter has the key LOL......no kidding aside she will open the MB as ASAP......nojw

• nojw86
    nojw86

Thanks Gopher, right now I need kind words, maybe when I get better I will able to kick FRED HALLS A__. LOL he is still better than a ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit