I will be taping...

by starfish422 7 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• starfish422
    starfish422

...Wednesday evening's Fifth Estate expose of the JWs. I will mail it to the first person to reply that they would like to have it. :)

• Scully
    Scully

I'm going to be taping too. I was telling Hawk we Canucks could start a nice little cottage industry making these tapes LOL

Thanks for doing this Starfish

Love, Scully

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hey Starfish, what a deal! No takers yet? I'm way down here in Florida, and if you're offering/willing to send a copy of the CBC program, I would surely LOVE to have it!

Thanks!
    Grits

Edited to correct the emoticon... thought I was using the one with the sunglasses, which on the other board is an "8" with a ")" but on this board that shows this: and I wanted this

Edited by - Grits on 24 January 2003 21:17:49

• Introspection
    Introspection

Scully are you about to send a copy? Anyways if anyone else is able to do this I would appreciate a copy. I realized I don't need to worry about the video format because I know someone who can convert it. thanks.

• starfish422
    starfish422

Hi Grits! I will surely ship it off to you just as soon as I eject it from the VCR! :) Email me your mailing address to [email protected] and it is yours!!

Hey Scully, saw Hawk today! We were talking about that too! :D

• abbagail
    abbagail

No kidding! Yippeee! THANK YOU Starfish! I'm so tickled! Thought I'd be watching it eventually via WPM or RP online somewhere (which is how I was able to see Panorama, etc.) But this will be soooooo mucho better! And I would certainly be happy to pay for postage, the cost of the tape, etc!

I'm ecstatic and I'll zap you right away!
    You have made my day!
    TY TY TY TY!
    Grits

• found
    found

Darn! Too late, and I would have loved a copy too!

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hi Found... Boo Hoo! I feel bad now. I wish I could pass on the good deed and the tape by making a copy of it to spread the "good news" even further... I didn't offer because, unfortunately, I only have one TV with its built-in VCR. I do not have any tape-duplicating equipment. So sorry!
    Grits

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit