Australian RC Cartoon

by possum 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

I think "Nitty Gritty" is a closet apostate, only cognitive dissonance prevents her from coming out.

So, Nitty Gritty come out of the closet, you really do have many potential friends on this site.

• jhine
    jhine

Nitty , your comment about RCs being unlikely to come forward and report incest is pure Watchtower prejudice . Why mention Catholics and not Anglicans ? because the WT really targets the RC church more than any other and this sticks in your mind . A perfect example of WT brainwashing .

Jan

• Zoos
    Zoos

POSSUM, where did this cartoon appear?

Newspaper?

Website?

• possum
    possum
    Zoos Late at night here in Australia. No clue. If/when I remember will let you know. I thought it captured the spirit and intent of the WT representatives perfectly.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    So very true...yet so sad....
  • blondie
    blondie

Their apologies mean nothing, the perpetrator (if still alive) does not apologize, a religious leader who most likely helped hide the abuse, apologizes for the direct abuser but not for their personally hiding it.

The Catholic Church's and the Anglicans give empty apologies. At the same time they fight the victims in court not to give monetary recompense.

The WTS takes it one step further by blaming the victims still which is exactly what the RC and Anglicans did. But have they changed their policies. How are Catholics treated to reveal and testify against their abusers, how are the victims treated in their church and family?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit