What Makes You Enjoy Your Life?

by minimus 21 Replies latest jw friends

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hi Mulan.

Love your comments especially with the daughter's and son in law. I have a great relationship with my in-laws. I think that's what keeps me sane.

Calamityjane

• wednesday
    wednesday

1 "Billy jack" and i have time for ourself now,it's like we a newly married.

2 We enjoyed raising my boys, but "Billy jack" and i are hoplessly in love with our 2 gandgirls.

3 We have survived a lot of hard trials, and weathered them,so we know we can go on.

4. We both want to be around while our grandkids grow up. we want to be able to give them something important-a granparents point of view guidance as needed and lots of great stories.The thought of all this is what keeps us going.

5 As our own boys face lifes trials, we hope to be there for them to offer whatever support is needed.whether that be a shoulder to cry on, or money.or wisdom we have gained from already crossing this point.

6 building a strong close knit family now, so they will always stay together . long after we are gone.

7. getting up in the am and finding my pain level is tolerable.Once in a while being able to cook a meal for my Billy Jack.

8. Having a supportive psychologist to hlep me weather my feelings about being ill, and about leaving the org.

9.Billy jack loves the out doors, gardening, birds, animals,plants,fish./canoeing,swimming

10.currently my hobbies is trying to find medical help for illness i have. I spend a lot of time on the internet looking for info. the rest of the time i spend going to docs and all.

11. knowing i will wake up and have another day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit