How clean is Heaven?

by pleaseresearch 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pleaseresearch
    pleaseresearch

So when I think of the word heaven. I see angels, clouds and harp players. But in reality when we think about it, for thousands of years it's been occupied by the devil himself and his demons. Not only that but there was a war in heaven. Doesn't' sound all that different to planet earth. Also God is so pure he can't look down or answer our prayers persoanlly. But he can occupy the same space as demons. Hmmm.

• blondie
    blondie

Per the WTS the cleansing of heaven started in 1914 and ended in 1918 with the ouster permanently of Satan and his spirit followers "demons" or "fallen angels." So if you were asking many jws they would say it is cleansed spiritually now. I have no idea what other religions officially say about this.

Any takers?

Remember I am reporting not supporting.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

By your title I thought that heaven's cleaning lady was on strike.

• Simon
    Simon

Get one of those UV lights and check the room. Ectoplasm, everywhere ...

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

"How clean is heaven"?

Well, nobody's come back to give us the full report, so we'll never know

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

How clean is Heaven? - very.

Cleaner than a nun's knickers.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

for thousands of years it's been occupied by the devil himself and his demons.

But wait a second, according to the WTS Satan was cast down to earth in 1914 and Jesus is now reining in heaven so heaven should be full of harps playing and hopefully all the Pizza and beer you can consume, pool tables and every kind of video games to play.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

But he can occupy the same space as demons. Hmmm.

He's supposed to be the creator of everything, including dirt and demons, and us.

BTW, if you start looking at the behavior of the bible's god you're going to end up looking at Roger from Jerrican Dad.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The place Christi-SCAM-ity calls "heaven" is a cube of light, lit up by the destruction of human souls that are harvested to empower joke-hova. This empowers joke-hova and its filthy angel scum to enslave the whole earth, and eventually the whole universe. I would call that plenty filthy, even now.

Hell, on the other hand, is located on one of the planets around one of the stars in the Belt of Orion. Satan and His Demons reside there, and that planet is in fact quite clean. Far from being bound to the vicinity of the earth--that is, unless they view "the vicinity of the earth" as being within 1,000 to 1,200 light years away (that is how far that star is from earth). Satan would like nothing more than to come to clean up the earth, but joke-hova has polluted the earth to the point where we are now headed for total slavery. Just like Soviet Russia, North Korea, and red China. We are headed for a world where everyone is microchipped, bar-coded, and totally cut off from all spiritual knowledge. (Sort of what is in that damnation book they use for guidance.) All at the hands of joke-hova, and all coming out of that filthy place they call heaven.

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Hope there are no sisters up in heaven phushing vacuum cleaners around all day, and insisting you take your shoes off before going in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit