CBC Canada preview of child molesters

by stichione 30 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• outnfree
    outnfree

WOO HOO! I may be on Canadian TV!!!

While watching .... enjoy the chant ".... 1 ... 2... 3... 4... no more pedophiles at the door!"

I was there! I chanted that!

Thanks for the heads up about CBC Newsworld, Hawk -- I've gotta see if I have that on cable as well! I missed looking for the promo last night.

out (and bttt)

• Scully
    Scully

Randy:

Check your e-mail.

Love, Scully

• Beans
    Beans

Wow that looked really deep man. I have always been a Fifth Estate fan because of there ability to bring out the factds on the topics they cover! I was really impresse that they called me and thanked me for my small input, very classy organization!!!

Beans

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

this is great ,, i known one day i would make tv... even if only in voice only 1-2-3-4 , so maybe i can get a job as an announcer......john

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Scully I tore my book up---- " Pay Attention to yourselves" didnt need it any more

Grace, how did you get one? It's the secret elder book.

• mouthy
    mouthy

A very dear EX JW sent me it... I also have the rebuttel book to go with it... I really didnt tear it up... Just one of my silly jokes...I also get the Kingdom Minstry

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

ATTENTION, residents of the USA!

If you have DirecTV you can see the Newsworld International broadcasts on DirecTV channel 366 - NWI.

You will be able to see the show on Thursday, January 30 at 10 PM EST, Saturday at 2 PM EST, or Sunday at 10 AM EST.

I have DirecTV and I will be rolling tape!

• Scully
    Scully

Thanks for that info Nathan!!

Love, Scully

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Nathan. Great News !

BTTT

• sisteract
    sisteract

Thanks for the info. about direct tv---I don't have it, but I'll be hunting down somebody who does!!!!! I too was at the Brooklyn Silent Lambs march, and it was really something to be there marching and chanting against what seemed a "Goliath" of the org. I think at the end when they wouldn't let us put our lambs at the front door, it was a most powerful sight to see them set inside a chainlink fence acrooss the street and directly facing the society's headquarters. My boyfriend and I also left this huge black and red sign leaning against the fence stating "stop witness tampering" and "FBI investigate the WT". They can't hide anylonger. As far as that "elders" book, I remember secretly reading it when my xhusband wasn't around---I was curious, and there's some very "intersting" stuff in there.

Sisteract

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit