quote search: recognize His people by their love

by Jacqueline 24 Replies latest jw friends

• email
    email

Farkel,

But

my hubby grew up in the Truth
    So... the pressure is on BOTH now.. looks like she's feeling the same pressure from the elders.
  • johnny cip
    johnny cip

hi jackie, i read your post and i understand it... YOU DON'T WWANT TO GO THE THE KINGDUM HALL no MORE... you have seen they are full of it... DONot waist time , they will try to TRICK YOU WITH A FEW OF VERSES... THEY ARE LIKE A SNAKE IN THE GRASS....if i was you i would tell them i don't want ANY MORE BIBLE I MEAN BOOKS STUDIES THAT USE THE NAME OF GOD TO GLORIFY THEM SELVES.... THEY ARE EXTREMILY LOW LIFE SALESMAN AND THEY know EVERY CON TO SUCK YOU IN .... THEY HAVE A 125 YEARS OF EXPERENCE IN SELLING M ICE TO AN ESIKAMO... don't fAll for the lets talk crap etc... say in a firm way i have an niv bible and will read it myself with the help of the holy sprit... please don't come here no more, or have any jw call me... again be FIRM i would call them on the phone and tell them NOT UNDER ANY PRETENTICES SHOULD THEY COME AND TRY TO TURN ME FROM JESUS AND LOVE. HANG UP THE PHONE, AND STICK TO IT... IF I WAS YOU I WOULD SHUN THEM JUST TO KEEP THEIR FALSE CHRIST AWAY FROM YOUR CLEAR MIND..... freedom in christ

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

jackie;; just call them now , and tell them you are not interested, and don't come over tomorrow or at any other time ... if i want you i know were to find you.... and hang up... if they still come... say the same thing and close the door on their faces... if you got nerve ,, tell them next time they or any jw' comes to your door etc, you will call the police..... don't give them a chance to talk and close the door.....john

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline

Yes, That is correct, I was only studying...haven't had a study in nearly 6 months, I would say. But I also do not want to be solidly straight with the Elders...not good to give them any reasons to counsel my husband about keeping his wife in "subjection"....so I will play it safe as possible. I will post here Friday morning and let you all know if I am strong enough to uphold myself against the elders and keep them at bay off my husband. I wish I could call them and cancel, I already offered that idea to hubby. He did not approve of that idea. He just wants to also pacify them enough to leave us alone for another 6 months. My husband has seen the treatment and knows exactly how I feel and does not feel that I am wrong. We have a wonderful marriage, we look out for each others interests. But he is not willing to "leave" the organization, I am sure due to his large JW family.

I brought up the fact of the UN conroversy last night with him and he was angry....he said NO WAY, and did not want to hear further info. So, he understands how I feel regarding the lack of association we receive, and does not care to go to meetings himself, but believes that the organization is "it"....so I gotta tread water at home medium. He is not willing to bend far enough to leave.

He says he has no motivation to go to meetings and does not know why. I know...he has no association, no encouragement, no happiness. he has not been out in service in over a year. In fact for the 2 years I have known him...he has been in service 2 times. So, I figure...give him time...he will hopefully stay away long enough to not want to ever go back.

He was previously married to a sister who got pregnant by a ministerial brother while being married to my husband. That REALLY threw him for a loop. I am surprised he even remarried.

Thanks for everything...you all have been quite supportive and helpful...very much appreciated and what I have been longing for in quite sometime.

Edited by - jacqueline on 22 January 2003 20:49:0

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hi jackie; your man is on his way out, that's a prophecy.......i see the picture better now... so when the elders come over let them talk to him ,ONLY I THINK YOU MAY HAVE TO GO TO THE STORE ETC... but first try to let your man know that they haqve no power over him and he need not to let them play with his MIND... i think it's time for you and him to have a real bible study you 2 alone with a non wt bible... and crisis of conscience would be good to check at this time.... for you keep a big distance from the jw's at all costs it's better for you ........john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit